Current time: 29-Apr-24, 03:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
~ Multiple Questions About the Cheat ~
24-Jun-16, 04:37 (This post was last modified: 24-Jun-16 04:39 by heyDB.)
I have multiple questions so I will put them into a bullet like order instead of typing them out into paragraph format.

Security Questions:

1 - When was the last detection?

2 - How many detection have occurred throughout the ENTIRE cheat's life?

3 - If I end up buying the cheat, will using "non-legit" settings increase the chance of getting banned compared to "legit" settings?

4 - Related to the question above, are there specific settings that can trigger a ban?

About the Hack:

5 - What is the difference between "external" and "internal"? Pros and Cons of external vs. internal

6 - Related to the question above, do external cheats like Hexui reduce the chance of ban?

7 - In your opinion, what makes Hexui the best?

Forum Questions:

8 - Will any new sections be added? All I can see right now is "News" "Pre-Sale" and "Customer Reviews." It would be nice to have a "Lounge" or "General" to discuss topics not related to the cheat. Also a possible "Trading" Section?

If any of you can answer these questions I would appreciate it very much! I am considering buying this cheat for a smurf account within the next month or so...not so sure haha Big Grin

Edit - I realize some of these questions have been answered in the FAQs but I just want to be ABSOLUTELY sure. I hope you all can understand :huh:
24-Jun-16, 07:47
1. The last detection was May/June 2015.

2. I'm pretty sure the cheat has only been around since 2014, there really haven't been other detection like that one.

3. No, not in standard Matchmaking. If you plan to use the cheat on certain leagues, only certain features can be uses. If you are playing Casual or Comp via the in-game mechanics, you can use all the features, and it doesn't increase chance of getting banned.

4. None of the features trigger a ban in casual or comp. You can get a faceit ban if you use an aimbot or RCS. I wouldn't use the cheat on faceit at all.

5. Understanding the difference between external and internal is one of those things that falls into the category if "If you have to ask, you won't understand the answer". It would take way more effort to explain it than it's worth as an answer to you.

External hacks are a separate process, a seperate executable from the game. It is reading data from the game and doing things like driving inputs and making beeping sounds. Internal hacks are dynamic link libraries that get injected into the game process itself. They "hook" into the game, if you have heard that word before. This allows more direct control over things through the in-game functions like draw functions, movement functions, etc. You can make the game engine itself draw visuals, etc.

Neither external nor internal cheats are inherently any more "secure" than the other. You are really just as likely to get a ban one way or the other. It all depends on if the coder understand the pitfalls to avoid with their particular coding style. I think Menalix has proven his mettle in this regard. But on that note, I think Menalix has said in the past that the main reason his cheat is external is merely because he hasn't bothered to learn to program in C++, C# etc. His language of choice only allows him to code in this manner. He can correct me if I'm misconstruing that.

6. No, external cheats do not increased or decrease the chance for a ban. The coder just needs to know what they are doing to avoid detection. There is a lot of rumor and speculation about which kind of cheat are safer. It's all just a bunch of garbage talk really. If you want to see more information on this topic, read this: https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/forum...-hack.html

7. I think Hexui is superb because it lets you have a very "legit" experience. No visuals in the hack, having to pay attention to sound cues looks so much better when people are speccing and in replays because you genuine don't know where the other players are, just that they are near you. The recoil control and aimbot are pretty good too. Just a well rounded cheat that stays undetected and doesn't get you baned.

8. You'll be able to see all those other sections once you subscribe.
24-Jun-16, 19:10
(24-Jun-16 07:47)Khariz Wrote:  1. The last detection was May/June 2015.

2. I'm pretty sure the cheat has only been around since 2014, there really haven't been other detection like that one.

3. No, not in standard Matchmaking. If you plan to use the cheat on certain leagues, only certain features can be uses. If you are playing Casual or Comp via the in-game mechanics, you can use all the features, and it doesn't increase chance of getting banned.

4. None of the features trigger a ban in casual or comp. You can get a faceit ban if you use an aimbot or RCS. I wouldn't use the cheat on faceit at all.

5. Understanding the difference between external and internal is one of those things that falls into the category if "If you have to ask, you won't understand the answer". It would take way more effort to explain it than it's worth as an answer to you.

External hacks are a separate process, a seperate executable from the game. It is reading data from the game and doing things like driving inputs and making beeping sounds. Internal hacks are dynamic link libraries that get injected into the game process itself. They "hook" into the game, if you have heard that word before. This allows more direct control over things through the in-game functions like draw functions, movement functions, etc. You can make the game engine itself draw visuals, etc.

Neither external nor internal cheats are inherently any more "secure" than the other. You are really just as likely to get a ban one way or the other. It all depends on if the coder understand the pitfalls to avoid with their particular coding style. I think Menalix has proven his mettle in this regard. But on that note, I think Menalix has said in the past that the main reason his cheat is external is merely because he hasn't bothered to learn to program in C++, C# etc. His language of choice only allows him to code in this manner. He can correct me if I'm misconstruing that.

6. No, external cheats do not increased or decrease the chance for a ban. The coder just needs to know what they are doing to avoid detection. There is a lot of rumor and speculation about which kind of cheat are safer. It's all just a bunch of garbage talk really. If you want to see more information on this topic, read this: ___________NOLINK___________

7. I think Hexui is superb because it lets you have a very "legit" experience. No visuals in the hack, having to pay attention to sound cues looks so much better when people are speccing and in replays because you genuine don't know where the other players are, just that they are near you. The recoil control and aimbot are pretty good too. Just a well rounded cheat that stays undetected and doesn't get you baned.

8. You'll be able to see all those other sections once you subscribe.

FANTASTIC! Thank you very much for taking your time to answer my questions. I have a much better understanding about the cheat thanks to you, again, THANK YOU!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)