Current time: 29-Apr-24, 00:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
A question to any admin on here =)
15-Jul-16, 01:23 (This post was last modified: 15-Jul-16 01:23 by KichiroHashimoto.)
Hello there,
I'm Kichiro Hashimoto from Tsundere Lab's (insert Kappa here).
I have a small website (Tsunderehook.pw) (Nothing to purchase only a info page)
and I do have a small YouTube channel where I'm currently doing a cheat showcase series. If you want to check it out here are both video's I made sofar:

youtube.com/ watch?v=1D8ggQL00pk
youtube.com/ watch?v=qvoTel8y4DY

I'am really interested in making a video about this cheat since it's looking pretty nice and it's designed to be legit, so it would go nicely with my last showcase (LegayAim) which is also a legit cheat.

Thank you for reading this, and I'm looking forward for a response =)
If you have any question feel free to contact me thru my website -> contact or thru my linked E-Mail address on this account (Admin can view that I guess or just PM me).

Have a nice one!
15-Jul-16, 01:29
I think we are good, we had a contest a while ago and we found someone to make the preview
15-Jul-16, 01:30 (This post was last modified: 15-Jul-16 01:31 by KichiroHashimoto.)
(15-Jul-16 01:29)FiddeM Wrote:  I think we are good, we had a contest a while ago and we found someone to make the preview

Yeah I'm just asking some cheat's I know of, which are good.
So I could make some videos on them cuz I have nothing better to do Big Grin

EDIT:

And because all my viewers are interested in cheating releated videos.
15-Jul-16, 01:31
What are you asking exactly? Free Subscription ?
15-Jul-16, 01:32
(15-Jul-16 01:31)FiddeM Wrote:  What are you asking exactly? Free Subscription ?

A sub for like an hour or, just so I can make a small vid on it, nothing too big.
15-Jul-16, 01:57 (This post was last modified: 15-Jul-16 02:01 by FiddeM.)
Im gona say what ive usually said. Sorry hexui does not offer free subscription.

BUT Division and Menalix might contact you.
15-Jul-16, 02:03
I will get back to you tomorrow with a response Smile
15-Jul-16, 02:10
(15-Jul-16 02:03)Division Wrote:  I will get back to you tomorrow with a response Smile

Thanks for reading and taking this serious.

Thanks in advance.
16-Jul-16, 03:10
(15-Jul-16 02:10)KichiroHashimoto Wrote:  
(15-Jul-16 02:03)Division Wrote:  I will get back to you tomorrow with a response Smile

Thanks for reading and taking this serious.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the delay I will write back here on sunday evening when the day is less stressfull sir

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)