Current time: 29-Mar-24, 15:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Review time! (~6 months of HeXui)
15-Jul-16, 19:47 (This post was last modified: 15-Jul-16 19:52 by outlassnz.)
Its about time for a REVIEW!

I've been using HeXui for ~6 months now and I think its amazing in every way possible. Ill break down the cheat into a few portions below.

Aimbot: 19.5/20
Fucking amazing aimbot on HeXui, Pretty much always looks legit if you don't overdo the FoV. It feels so nice and works amazingly. The smoothing is amazing and on demo it never looks like you are cheating. I have friends that play competitive with me all the time and they never suspect me of cheating. I play on my main (currently banned for 1 month, thanks valve) and also my alt, and I have not received a single ban from HeXui.

Main: <removed as I remembered that non-subbed people can see this post>

Alt: steamcommunity.com/id/eternallytr1vial

Feel free to add my alt, Its currently unranked at 8 wins and Ill get it ranked by tomorrow. One thing to note though, I live in Dubai so I may not play very well with 150+ ping / 400+ ping (EU / US)

AB/through walls: Very nice to have with the AWP to hit those shots through smoke. Be aware though, you may end up doing some dank 420 360 180 shots where your character spins exactly 180 degrees and kills the person behind you. Other than that, perfect <3

Triggerbot: 12/20
Works well for the AWP and Scout but can be glitchy and weird with the AK/M4 etc. which makes me wonder how the HeXui promo vid was shot as the description claims that it only used "Legit Triggerbot". It bugs so much with the AK/M4 that I have no clue how it is possible. Other than that though, the Aftershoot doesnt work (I think) so its still a WIP in my honest opinion. For the AWP and Scout, With good settings, it works like a charm.

SoundESP: 20/20
Better than a Visual ESP as it does not give you total knowledge of enemy location. This is a good thing even though many people think it is not a good thing. It is good because it looks like you really dont know where the enemy is, and you have to check all corners. It works amazingly and I hope they never change it. One thing though, I prefer it off because after playing with it on for too long, I start to rely on it and end up fucking up my game sense, but that's just me.

Anti-VAC: 420/20
I have witnessed the vaccining of so many other cheat providers such as Aimware, Chods, Organner, Frux0, UnKnoWnCheaTs, x22, iWantCheats, r3, platniumcheats, EZFrags, NXG, MetroXHook, LeagueMode, Leaguecheats, 5DollarCheats, Unity, AJ(AimJunkies), PerfectAim, interwebz, CheatsInc, tobys, and many many more, but the one that does not appear here is.....
<◘> H E X U I <◘>

<3

Thats all I have time to write atm, TLDR, HeXui is amazing. BUY IT NOW if you are just looking through the reviews~!

Remember, Only play with legit settings!
15-Jul-16, 19:51
Thanks for the review, we'll fix the triggerbot at the earliest time we can <3
15-Jul-16, 19:53
(15-Jul-16 19:51)Division Wrote:  Thanks for the review, we'll fix the triggerbot at the earliest time we can <3

<3 thx div Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)