Current time: 29-Apr-24, 00:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Pre-sale questions
18-Jul-16, 18:29
Hello. So I have some Hexui questions before I buy this tool, I guess?

So is there garantuee that I won't get banned? Ofc I will try to make everything legit but I wonder if there was any garantuee if for example the VAC-system detects this that I'll get my money back or a new CS:GO?

I also wonder if I could get any screenshots of this 'tool' or program, idk what it is cause no-one on youtube or anyone shows how it really looks like, so I got a bit suspicios..?

Thank you,

letscheat
18-Jul-16, 18:36
1. Cheating is on your own responsibility, there's no guarantee that you will extra sub time or cs:go but we have in the past given extra sub time.

There's no screenshots as there's no visuals in our cheat, this ensures you can take it to lan or what you want and look super legit Smile
18-Jul-16, 18:58
(18-Jul-16 18:36)Division Wrote:  1. Cheating is on your own responsibility, there's no guarantee that you will extra sub time or cs:go but we have in the past given extra sub time.

There's no screenshots as there's no visuals in our cheat, this ensures you can take it to lan or what you want and look super legit Smile

OK, so how do I use this then if there is no program or anything. Just curious
18-Jul-16, 19:02
He didn't say there is no program. He said there is no visuals. There is still a program you have to download and use. It's aimbot, triggerbot, and sound based ESP. Just no visuals.
18-Jul-16, 19:10
OK. My last question before I buy this. I only play CS:GO and GTA V. If I cheat now on CS:GO and get a VAC-ban or Overwatch ban, will I still be able to play GTA Online?

Thank you.
18-Jul-16, 19:12
Yep. It will only ban you from CSGO.
18-Jul-16, 19:13
(18-Jul-16 19:12)Khariz Wrote:  Yep. It will only ban you from CSGO.

Thank you. Now let me buy this.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)