Current time: 28-Apr-24, 22:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Divison can't pm you.
20-Jul-16, 18:57
You stripped off my lifetime given to me by menalix i would like it back please. Reason you gave was because it had no end date ofc it didn't because it was lifetime.
20-Jul-16, 19:57
Not sure what happend here, but i'm sure division had a good reason. Also non members can't pm because of bots abusing it. Been like this for some months now.
20-Jul-16, 21:37
(20-Jul-16 18:57)Virus1x Wrote:  You stripped off my lifetime given to me by menalix i would like it back please. Reason you gave was because it had no end date ofc it didn't because it was lifetime.

Hey Virus1x,
no sadly we had to disable pm's for now, for non paying-customers as it was being abused.

We've decided to remove all subscriptions which was given as a gift with unknown expiration date
21-Jul-16, 00:27
(20-Jul-16 21:37)Division Wrote:  
(20-Jul-16 18:57)Virus1x Wrote:  You stripped off my lifetime given to me by menalix i would like it back please. Reason you gave was because it had no end date ofc it didn't because it was lifetime.

Hey Virus1x,
no sadly we had to disable pm's for now, for non paying-customers as it was being abused.

We've decided to remove all subscriptions which was given as a gift with unknown expiration date

Wasn't a gift it was a trusted member and respect life to you can speak with menalix i have no idea why it was removed.
21-Jul-16, 00:36
(21-Jul-16 00:27)Virus1x Wrote:  
(20-Jul-16 21:37)Division Wrote:  

Hey Virus1x,

Wasn't a gift it was a trusted member and respect life to you can speak with menalix i have no idea why it was removed.

I did and that was what he said Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)