Current time: 18-Apr-24, 19:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
My 1 YEAR REVIEW
21-Jul-16, 06:39 (This post was last modified: 21-Jul-16 07:01 by dafier.)
Hey all,
First things first 1 year is a long time and I can honestly say I have not been with any other cheat for that long before, a cheat is like a girl you like them all but only one can capture your eye forever.

AIMBOT 10/10 I just gotta say the aimbot is amazing, there is little to nothing that cant be done with this aimbot when tweaked to your playstyle
TRIGGERBOT 9/10 The triggerbot is amazing but it does miss or shoot to early sometimes, of course this can probably be fixed and does not happen that often but this is the reason it falls short of a 10
SOUND ESP 11/10 JUST PERFECT
RCS 10/10 The rcs or recoil control system is one of the best I have used, although i only use it to keep my recoil in control if you were to crank it all the way up you will have the perfect recoil control.
COMMUNITY 11/10 Hexui community is the best cheating community I have experianced just an all around chill group of people. But what makes it get an 11 is Menalix and Division both extremely chill people always there to help.

This review is short and sweet not really going in depth, but all I can say is HEXUI OFFERS A TRIAL FOR SUCH A LOW PRICE so take advantage of that and use the best p2p cheat out for legit hacking.

-Sincerely
DaFier

21-Jul-16, 07:43
Thanks for the review Dafier Smile appreciate it and I'm glad you like it so much dude
22-Jul-16, 00:29
Thanks for review man!
11-Aug-16, 22:39
(22-Jul-16 00:29)SpecialStos Wrote:  Thanks for review man!
np

I really just replied to bump this for customers

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)