Current time: 03-May-24, 22:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
need some help.
23-Jul-16, 07:54
i have questions and i dont wanna bother, i wanna buy this hack but this is my first time. If someone could answer a couple of questions ill be happy.
i have 5k hs on csgo and im currently smfc/global, so i know how to play, but i want to get that edge, i wont be raging so i wont be ow...

I want to hack in my main, but here is my problem: if i use it for a couple of games to get global again, but then stop (and hexui doesnt get detected) can i be banned after this?
is there a way to get clean my steam/csgo stuff to be safe??
if i buy hexui for 3 days for example, use it for that 3 days.. im flagged or something by vac? maybe in a future detection?
can i pay with skins?
i have a lot of questions and i wanna buy hexui for a long time, try it first, but then i wanna get a month or something..
thanks in advance, i like this forum.
23-Jul-16, 07:58
If the hack happens to get detected in the three days that you were using it, yes, you'd be flagged and banned with that banwave. That said though, its been over a year now since we've had any bans. There's always that risk though. If you son't get banned within a couple weeks of using it, it's probably never going to happen.

When you are done cheating, just remove the file from your computer. Hexui doesn't leave junk files all over the place like some hacks, so that's all you really need to do.

We don't accept skins as a method of payment, sorry.
23-Jul-16, 08:34
thanks for the fast response. Im not a noob, i play this game for a long time, i know about hacks and more important to the game. Im gonna search in forum for a guide to install hexui, is there one?
i can use paypal, its okey.
Just a couple more questions and im out buying hexui via paypal..
is there a guide to clean my folders even if hexui doesnt leave trace?
if i buy hexui now when i can use it?
i mean i just wanna make thinngs right cheating on my main.. thanks bro, you are awesome.
23-Jul-16, 08:36
(23-Jul-16 08:34)34988230 Wrote:  thanks for the fast response. Im not a noob, i play this game for a long time, i know about hacks and more important to the game. Im gonna search in forum for a guide to install hexui, is there one?
i can use paypal, its okey.
Just a couple more questions and im out buying hexui via paypal..
is there a guide to clean my folders even if hexui doesnt leave trace?
if i buy hexui now when i can use it?
i mean i just wanna make thinngs right cheating on my main.. thanks bro, you are awesome.

Once you purchase you will receive a PM leading you to the place where you download and there's instructions there, should you need more help you're more than welcome to pm staff or write in the private section (that unlocks once you get upgraded too) which has a support forum where the whole community helps Smile.

If you want to delete hexui simply delete the file and after 2-3 weeks you can be sure there's no ban incoming Smile.

You can use it right away setup shouldn't take more than 2-5 minutes Smile
23-Jul-16, 08:53
should i download it to a fat32 usb drive? im buying a moth for sure, if not today will be tomorrow but im testing hexui, it fits perfect for what im looking for. Fuck im scared to being vacced =(
is there any new video of hexui in use? i can find only old ones.
thanks, this is the best forum, actually the only that actually cares about my questions.
thanks!
23-Jul-16, 09:06
No need to use a USB with Hexui. In fact, I would not recommend doing that.
23-Jul-16, 09:21
(23-Jul-16 08:53)34988230 Wrote:  should i download it to a fat32 usb drive? im buying a moth for sure, if not today will be tomorrow but im testing hexui, it fits perfect for what im looking for. Fuck im scared to being vacced =(
is there any new video of hexui in use? i can find only old ones.
thanks, this is the best forum, actually the only that actually cares about my questions.
thanks!

I PM'ed you a video.
If you use usb you should pull it out before you launch steam Smile.
24-Jul-16, 20:10
thanks Division and Khariz. Tonight (my country timezone) im getting 30 days and global... you guys are great.
25-Jul-16, 00:07
Hey, I am looking to buy this cheat.
Had some bad luck with other cheats and detection losing 3 accs even when I hadn't played on them in a few weeks.

Can anyone vouch the detection rate as being low?
sorry, I am aware that this is probably in the wrong section.

Regards,
Mystic
25-Jul-16, 00:34
We haven't had a detection in over a year. Next time you have a question, please start your own thread. Don't hijack other people's threads.
25-Jul-16, 00:51
(25-Jul-16 00:34)Khariz Wrote:  We haven't had a detection in over a year. Next time you have a question, please start your own thread. Don't hijack other people's threads.

sorry.
25-Jul-16, 14:55
(25-Jul-16 00:07)mysticalaf Wrote:  Hey, I am looking to buy this cheat.
Had some bad luck with other cheats and detection losing 3 accs even when I hadn't played on them in a few weeks.

Can anyone vouch the detection rate as being low?
sorry, I am aware that this is probably in the wrong section.

Regards,
Mystic
I can vouch I went from gn3 to global in 2week of using the cheat I bought 2month my sub ended 3days ago

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)