Current time: 27-Apr-24, 23:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Subscription ended after 3 months | Private Build
25-Jul-16, 01:16 (This post was last modified: 25-Jul-16 01:18 by playaplaya.)
Is it possible that I am still eligible for the private build? I just logged on and found my sub was over after like 5 months, always been a dedicated customer and have sold accounts to many people on this forum and was really excited about the new build.

Cant pm for some reason.
25-Jul-16, 01:49
Applications for premium have already closed. People had to apply during the very short window they were open. I suppose it is up to Division, but I don't think they are making any exceptions. I'm sure applications for premium will open again some day in the future.
25-Jul-16, 08:58 (This post was last modified: 25-Jul-16 08:58 by VB_.)
It's kinda cool how you say you've been around for 5 months, when you're account is 2 months and 20 days old.
25-Jul-16, 12:41
(25-Jul-16 01:16)playaplaya Wrote:  Is it possible that I am still eligible for the private build? I just logged on and found my sub was over after like 5 months, always been a dedicated customer and have sold accounts to many people on this forum and was really excited about the new build.

Cant pm for some reason.

no you'd need to apply the next time it's coming on sale
29-Jul-16, 03:39
This private build sounds interesting ahaha & I agree with VB aha

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)