Current time: 19-Apr-24, 02:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Why I would never use another hack again
25-Jul-16, 11:36
Just a bit of info, I have been hacking for a very long time now and I have been on vaccation to many times to count :blush:. I have never been so happy to pay for hacks in my life. Hexui has a wonderful community, with helpful admins and fellow cheaters. Hexui provides their customers with a hack that looks very legitimate (if using the right settings) for people looking to play in lan or just look legit Cool.

Aimbot: 10/10
This is by far the best feature Hexui has to offer. I really cannot fault it. THe customization is wonderful as it can be changed to exactly what you want.

Triggerbot 8/10
A very good feature. Makes you look like KennyS or Pasha Cool. Works really well if you are smart with your placement. Sometimes it will be off but this is a rare sight.

Sound ESP 10/10
No complaints, but joy. Works well, also very safe from an overwatch ban as you don't know exactly where they are. Awesome feature Heart

Service/Support 9/10
Awesome service from wonderful admins especially Division Heart and many more. Support is very good and replies are very quick Big Grin.

Hack Stability/Safety
They have been excellent so far. If you hack you always have a chance to be banned so what Hexui is providing is absolutely fantastic. Cheat is updated very often. Menalix works hard to keep the hack we love safe for us to use.

Concluding statement
If you are wanting to become a fucking pro or just a god, look no further because you have come to the right provider. Best hack provider you could ask for IMO. If you are reading this review right now and you have not bought the cheat, I would really have to ask you... What the fuck are you waiting for?

With much love
anyboy191
25-Jul-16, 12:53
Nice review! Tongue
25-Jul-16, 12:53
Thanks for the kind words sir Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)