Current time: 29-Mar-24, 14:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
3 day use Review
28-Jul-16, 05:06
Let me start off by saying , these have been the best 3 days of csgo I have ever had so far in my career stretching of 3 years .
and this is all due to the cheat at hand .

It's functionality only adds more to your gameplay , rather than completely changing it.You are still the same player but with improved game sense and aim .

I'm gonna start with the thing that I liked the most and that was sound ESP , which is just genius in it's own way . have you ever seen an overwatch demo of someone looking through walls while being 100% blatant about it ? well , sound ESP solves that issue and more and still looking very legit .

aimbot/aimassist also makes you get that extra bit you need to finish off a person , you will still need your aim , and if you already have a strong aim this will only make you stronger . this section has the most diverse user configuration I have ever seen in a cheat in a long time .

Recoil compensation is also very efficient , I didn't even notice it was on until I double checked . I looked legit , sprayed a lot better and made it so 99 dmg done is no longer viable hehe .

verdict : I will definitely renew once I am done with holidays . this cheat caters to the casual and the competitive player alike and there is a big difference between those 2 players but as you evolve and learn your way through , it will be easier with this cheat no doubt .

awesome work from all Smile
28-Jul-16, 07:33
Thanks for your 3 days review bro, its nice to have new happy customers with us!
28-Jul-16, 07:43
Yes agreed thank you so much and I hope you have a great holiday Smile
28-Jul-16, 12:19
Thanks for the review! Tongue
29-Jul-16, 03:32
Thanks for sharing Smile
06-Aug-16, 11:13
I updated for a new month before college , let the games begin .
so excited !

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)