Current time: 15-May-24, 06:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Couple Questions.
16-Sep-14, 04:59
Hi, I just recently registered here (literally an hour ago) and after spending some time browsing through your forums and looking up reviews, I'd like to give this TriggerBot a shot (get it? lol) So that being said, I have a few questions before purchase (IF I decide to purchase)

1. I'm positive you guys have heard this question at least 100 times, but I'll ask it again just for a peace of mind. Is this hack detectable in anyway that could get me banned? I don't have alot of money and I won't get involved with something that can get me VAC'd. I don't want to have to spend another $15 on another copy of CS:GO. I know your probably going to say that all hacks are detectable and nothing is VAC proof, but still, convince me without lying to me.

2. I know this is posted somewhere but I'm too lazy to browse for it (shoot me). What are your refund policies? If I get VAC'd will I get my money back (probably not)? If the hack doesn't work for whatever reason will I be refunded? I see your hack also has a status for up time. In the case that the hack does go down for a certain number of days, lets say 10. If the hack is down for 10 days, and I purchased 30 days, will those ten days be added back to my total time purchased?

3. Are there special deals or promotions from time to time (Christmas, New Year, etc.) I want to save as much money as I can right now (it's in my blood, I'm Asian. Plus I really have no money and I'm looking for a job (Im almost 16))

4. Speaking of jobs, are you (directed towards the person running this operation) open for job applications? I don't know what positions you need but I'm up for almost anything. I'm on my computer nearly 7 hours a day (I'm not fat btw I'm on the school basketball team) so perhaps Live Chat support? I'm not sure but if there is anything open, please send a PM my way! I'd love for you to evaluate this. Assuming you even see this message.

5. Lastly, I've been VAC Banned before. I don't want to go through that again. So, as a final check can you positively say that this hack is hard to get banned with? I have LOTS of experience with hacking (since 1.6, even coded my own aimbot but It was too obvious, lol) and I would like to know what about this makes it so hard to detect. Even though it is fully external, it has to make some sort of connection into the game itself or else it wouldn't be able to do anything let alone fire for you. So please, before I purchase, tell me some reassuring things before I give you my money.

Thanks again, I look forward to your reassurance... right?
16-Sep-14, 06:30
(16-Sep-14 04:59)Shifty Wrote:  Hi, I just recently registered here (literally an hour ago) and after spending some time browsing through your forums and looking up reviews, I'd like to give this TriggerBot a shot (get it? lol) So that being said, I have a few questions before purchase (IF I decide to purchase)

1. I'm positive you guys have heard this question at least 100 times, but I'll ask it again just for a peace of mind. Is this hack detectable in anyway that could get me banned? I don't have alot of money and I won't get involved with something that can get me VAC'd. I don't want to have to spend another $15 on another copy of CS:GO. I know your probably going to say that all hacks are detectable and nothing is VAC proof, but still, convince me without lying to me.

2. I know this is posted somewhere but I'm too lazy to browse for it (shoot me). What are your refund policies? If I get VAC'd will I get my money back (probably not)? If the hack doesn't work for whatever reason will I be refunded? I see your hack also has a status for up time. In the case that the hack does go down for a certain number of days, lets say 10. If the hack is down for 10 days, and I purchased 30 days, will those ten days be added back to my total time purchased?

3. Are there special deals or promotions from time to time (Christmas, New Year, etc.) I want to save as much money as I can right now (it's in my blood, I'm Asian. Plus I really have no money and I'm looking for a job (Im almost 16))

4. Speaking of jobs, are you (directed towards the person running this operation) open for job applications? I don't know what positions you need but I'm up for almost anything. I'm on my computer nearly 7 hours a day (I'm not fat btw I'm on the school basketball team) so perhaps Live Chat support? I'm not sure but if there is anything open, please send a PM my way! I'd love for you to evaluate this. Assuming you even see this message.

5. Lastly, I've been VAC Banned before. I don't want to go through that again. So, as a final check can you positively say that this hack is hard to get banned with? I have LOTS of experience with hacking (since 1.6, even coded my own aimbot but It was too obvious, lol) and I would like to know what about this makes it so hard to detect. Even though it is fully external, it has to make some sort of connection into the game itself or else it wouldn't be able to do anything let alone fire for you. So please, before I purchase, tell me some reassuring things before I give you my money.

Thanks again, I look forward to your reassurance... right?

1. Follow EVERYTHING in the tutorials section and you'll be fine!
2. I'm not sure myself, but i heard from Div that they do give out refunds on CERTAIN occasions, most likely not though.
3. Maybe, I don't know Mena myself, he could give out a sale or he won't at all.
4. I'm assuming you want a Mod spot? I personally think Mena want a person he knows and trust. You are new though, maybe after you helped out a bunch of people and built up your rep. Just speaking from an employer stand point, because I am a manager at my job currently.
5. That I leave it to Mena, I doubt he will release anything internal and give away his code.
16-Sep-14, 06:31 (This post was last modified: 16-Sep-14 06:31 by BobTheSnail.)
1. As you said, all hacks bear some risk. That being said, the only time I got banned using HexUI was during its 7-day risk period of a new release, and that was only because of Menalix disabling encryption on some feature to make it run faster and due to thinking VAC didn't do string dumps. I've been using it every day since then (about 2 weeks now) and nothing has happened, which means it's undetected still, as if it was, I would've received the delayed VAC ban already. Menalix is also implementing new security which he tested out, which should, in his words, prevent VAC from scanning the process.

2. No, you would not get your money back. If the hack is down, I believe they extend your sub accordingly.

3. I just joined recently, so I have no knowledge on this. I don't think they have sales, but there is the limited edition sale of Lifetime membership they do occasionally, which gives access to a different cheat module that is more secure and a bit faster (due to being a different code completely).

5. Look at #1.
17-Sep-14, 11:32
1. Cheatings bears a risk it always does.
2. Well according to our ToS no one has the right to a refund, but at certain times if the cheat is prooved not working for some reason, we do refund.
3. We have actually never had a sale quite wierd, but well marketing cheats is quite hard, so I'm not sure it will benefit.
4. Well I don't give out support/staff/mod spots without the person have been here for quite long and showed he is awesome.
5. Well look at 1#, Hexui remains in the top tier of undetection, when it comes to our protection methods, but then again Hexui has many enemies and has and probally will be targetted directly by VAC again therefor we have had some problems lately, which will be fixed in an update today.
but well we have still never recieved a full detection on any third-party anti-cheats like ESEA, a 6 months streak now on all league AC's quite awesome.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)