Current time: 20-Apr-24, 10:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
3 Day Review
08-Aug-16, 22:13 (This post was last modified: 11-Aug-16 04:08 by Ilikecats999.)
I bought the 3 day pass it seemed a good price, had to disable firewall to install and work after 30 minutes of being a dumby and finally installed it correct changed settings or just copied someone else and easy pz so i turn hack on went to game and invited friends. played many games and not once have i been called out for hacking and my friends dont suspect nothing. once my trial expires i will play legit for a week and if i get banned then ;c but if i dont i will come back to this hack very awesome would recommend and payment thru paypal went thru instantly

*EDIT*
its been like 2 days and i miss the hack already looking to buy the 90 day sub. overall really good hack. ive used to in a 1v3 and i used hacks and my team hasent said anything. and i really like the import other people settings.
08-Aug-16, 22:21
(08-Aug-16 22:13)Ilikecats999 Wrote:  I bought the 3 day pass it seemed a good price, had to disable firewall to install and work after 30 minutes of being a dumby and finally installed it correct changed settings or just copied someone else and easy pz so i turn hack on went to game and invited friends. played many games and not once have i been called out for hacking and my friends dont suspect nothing. once my trial expires i will play legit for a week and if i get banned then ;c but if i dont i will come back to this hack very awesome would recommend and payment thru paypal went thru instantly

Thanks for the review man

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)