Current time: 11-May-24, 21:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Hack setup
14-Aug-16, 23:55
Sorry to bother. So , i've got a couple of questions. Main one being : Is the hack bothersome to setup ? ( for example , aimj****** , which needs windows 10 users to make a second boot and that just sounds too troublesome for a cheat. ) Also , can i keep the game fullscreen , or at least fullscreen borderless ?

Other than that , sound esp is pretty much self explanatory , same goes for bunnyhop. What about triggerbot and aimbot ? Are both of those safe for playing in competitive matchmaking ?

That's all , thank you for your help.
15-Aug-16, 00:57
Yes you can keep the game fullscreen while playing , awesome isn't it ? Big Grin
as for the triggerbot and aimbot , the aimbot is more of aim assist . aim assist is not like aimbot where it's turned on and it just locks onto heads and aces the enemy team in 1 second . it's not like that , the cheat isn't built like that in mind . You still aim but it enhances your aiming , ever get that 27 dmg in 1?
well this cheat helps overcome that . triggerbot is self explanatory too , you keep pressing a key and if your crosshair is on the enemy it shoots . I personally use triggerbot for pistols as they hit like wetnoodles anyways . Both aimbot/assist and triggerbot is safe for MM and in overwatch . oh and you also got RCS which compensates your spray and is also 100 % safe .
one bonus thing is that you can copy other people's settings , and there a whole section of people advertising settings . there are very strong settings to medium to legit settings , there a whole different amount of settings for every skill level .

Have a great day
15-Aug-16, 01:04
(15-Aug-16 00:57)psicongroo Wrote:  Yes you can keep the game fullscreen while playing , awesome isn't it ? Big Grin
as for the triggerbot and aimbot , the aimbot is more of aim assist . aim assist is not like aimbot where it's turned on and it just locks onto heads and aces the enemy team in 1 second . it's not like that , the cheat isn't built like that in mind . You still aim but it enhances your aiming , ever get that 27 dmg in 1?
well this cheat helps overcome that . triggerbot is self explanatory too , you keep pressing a key and if your crosshair is on the enemy it shoots . I personally use triggerbot for pistols as they hit like wetnoodles anyways . Both aimbot/assist and triggerbot is safe for MM and in overwatch . oh and you also got RCS which compensates your spray and is also 100 % safe .
one bonus thing is that you can copy other people's settings , and there a whole section of people advertising settings . there are very strong settings to medium to legit settings , there a whole different amount of settings for every skill level .

Have a great day

Wow , thanks for the in-depth help. One last thing : SoundESP - is it reliable ? I think i saw on the forum once that someone said you can get sneaked upon from behind , is it now 3D ? That's all. Thank you lots. Will definitely buy the month tomorrow for a test.
15-Aug-16, 01:36
(15-Aug-16 01:04)zippostyle95 Wrote:  
(15-Aug-16 00:57)psicongroo Wrote:  Yes you can keep the game fullscreen while playing , awesome isn't it ? Big Grin

Have a great day

Wow , thanks for the in-depth help. One last thing : SoundESP - is it reliable ? I think i saw on the forum once that someone said you can get sneaked upon from behind , is it now 3D ? That's all. Thank you lots. Will definitely buy the month tomorrow for a test.

You can't hear what direction they will come from, but it will still beep if they come from behind
15-Aug-16, 01:51
(15-Aug-16 01:04)zippostyle95 Wrote:  

Have a great day

no problem , once you pay for member you can pm me and ask me about settings and add me to steam and i will help you with adjusting and such

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)