Current time: 05-May-24, 18:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Program does not open
15-Aug-16, 11:07 (This post was last modified: 15-Aug-16 11:09 by charadarp.)
Hello,

Efetuei buying for three days test, but I had a problem to run the program, trying to open it says it needs to close, I tried to email evil get the error:

Code:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain hexui.com by mx1.privateemail.com. [162.213.252.112].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 no mailbox by that name is currently available

I opened a dispute on paypal to be paused my 3 days until the problem is resolved and I can use the software you

Erro:

Quote:.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close
15-Aug-16, 12:03
Wat?
15-Aug-16, 12:23
(15-Aug-16 12:03)Complekz Wrote:  Wat?

I told xCode about the email not working about a month ago, guess nobody got around to fixing it :/
15-Aug-16, 13:10
(15-Aug-16 12:23)outlassnz Wrote:  
(15-Aug-16 12:03)Complekz Wrote:  Wat?

I told xCode about the email not working about a month ago, guess nobody got around to fixing it :/

What email?
15-Aug-16, 13:17
(15-Aug-16 12:23)outlassnz Wrote:  I told xCode about the email not working about a month ago, guess nobody got around to fixing it :/

I havn't heard anything about that. Surprised

(15-Aug-16 11:07)charadarp Wrote:  Hello,

Efetuei buying for three days test, but I had a problem to run the program, trying to open it says it needs to close, I tried to email evil get the error:

Code:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain hexui.com by mx1.privateemail.com. [162.213.252.112].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 no mailbox by that name is currently available

I opened a dispute on paypal to be paused my 3 days until the problem is resolved and I can use the software you

Erro:

Quote:.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close

Making a dispute is not going to 'pause' your sub, we're not going to deal with people with open disputes Smile sorry

You should've posted in our support forum or PM'ed me.
15-Aug-16, 19:00 (This post was last modified: 15-Aug-16 19:10 by charadarp.)
I tried to support by e-mail provided on the site, as it reversed now?

edit:
I could return my status in the forum so that we can treat by mp?
15-Aug-16, 19:44
(15-Aug-16 19:00)charadarp Wrote:  I tried to support by e-mail provided on the site, as it reversed now?

edit:
I could return my status in the forum so that we can treat by mp?

Apperently mail doesn't work I've heard.
Yes I will look at it later, next time post in support when you need help, chargebacks is not a way to communicate with us / pause your sub
15-Aug-16, 19:45
Code:
You marked this issue as resolved on the date of August 15, 2016 14:44. The issue was closed.

I submitted the dispute to release my status in the forum and treat the support by mp
15-Aug-16, 20:03
(15-Aug-16 19:45)charadarp Wrote:  
Code:
You marked this issue as resolved on the date of August 15, 2016 14:44. The issue was closed.

I submitted the dispute to release my status in the forum and treat the support by mp

mp?

Yes as I said that's not you do it here Smile
15-Aug-16, 20:53
(15-Aug-16 20:03)Division Wrote:  
(15-Aug-16 19:45)charadarp Wrote:  
Code:

mp?

Yes as I said that's not you do it here Smile

Could return my status in the forum so I can send a private message

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)