Current time: 11-May-24, 17:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
How well does the triggerbot work ?
16-Aug-16, 00:07 (This post was last modified: 16-Aug-16 00:19 by zippostyle95.)
Some people were saying on different forums that the aimbot and the triggerbot are not very good. I'm really against believing that , so asking right here. Does the triggerbot shoot through smoke ? Also , what is the distance ( for example , can it shoot with awp from T spawn to CT double doors on dust2 ? ) .

Sorry if it's a stupid question , honestly just want to know .

Edit : Also , for triggerbot is it only HOLDING a key ? Can the bind just be pressing a key for toggle on/off ? Thanks
16-Aug-16, 01:49
It doesn't shoot through smoke (aimbot can)
if you want to shoot someone through doors you will need to be around the end of the arch (where the boxes is) ifi you jump down from t spawn.

Yes the triggerbot is key press only
16-Aug-16, 08:32
(16-Aug-16 01:49)Division Wrote:  It doesn't shoot through smoke (aimbot can)
if you want to shoot someone through doors you will need to be around the end of the arch (where the boxes is) ifi you jump down from t spawn.

Excuse me , still not understanding : Key press , or key HOLD as stated on the product's page. Also , if the triggerbot has limited range , does the aimbot have it too ? I planned to only use the triggerbot for those double-doors shots , so that's a bummer.
16-Aug-16, 10:53
(16-Aug-16 08:32)zippostyle95 Wrote:  
(16-Aug-16 01:49)Division Wrote:  It doesn't shoot through smoke (aimbot can)

Excuse me , still not understanding : Key press , or key HOLD as stated on the product's page. Also , if the triggerbot has limited range , does the aimbot have it too ? I planned to only use the triggerbot for those double-doors shots , so that's a bummer.

Hey,

you hold the key to fire with triggerbot (If you hold it for 2 sec and there is an enemy in your aim it will fire).

The triggerbot has a limited range and it can't shoot through double doors in mid of Dust 2. The aimbot works fine for me.

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos
16-Aug-16, 13:52
Zippo, it's key hold.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)