Current time: 29-Mar-24, 00:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Review ~ !
16-Aug-16, 17:26 (This post was last modified: 16-Aug-16 17:36 by zippostyle95.)
So , i'll start off by saying this is the first day , and will edit the post as time goes on. First impressions : Amazing hack.

Features :

Aimbot- 8/10(?) The aimbot is good , especially with the right settings , it looks mostly legit ( apart from deagle , that pistol is simply headshot after headshot , does NOT look legit ). Why did I take off 2 points ? Because it seems that the aimbot turns rogue after one hour or two for rifles . The question sign is because i'm not sure if this is the aimbot or the RCS ( Recoil control ) , but if you continue shooting with a rifle , crosshair jumps down .
Aimbot EDIT 1 : 10/10 It deserves 10 points , it's as good as it gets. I don't recommend using Recoil control with the aimbot , because it bugs it. Without RCS , it is amazing.

Triggerbot- 9/10(for legit usage) Triggerbot rarely misses shots , but it does. Then again , that adds to the authenticity of the hack , so it looks like it's a person , not a program shooting. Will take one point off because of limited range : it's added security from what I understand , and apart from double doors on dust2 from T spawn , you will snipe anyone down in an instant ( Beware , use a good delay , you don't have inhuman reflexes. )

SoundESP- 10/10 Basically the best ( and the one that made me choose this hack ) feature possible. It's a wallhack for dumbheads like me. Instead of telling you "hey mate , enemy is behind the box" , it taps you on the back with a "beware buddy" . Non-metaphorically speaking , instead of traditional visuals , it beeps when an enemy gets close , so you are ready , but don't know the exact position ( take that Overwatch )

Bhop- ??? Did not try it.

Security- 9/10 Will update. It seems to be secure , last detection may 2015 i think.

Support- 10/10 After buying the hack , it would simply crash. Always . Put up a support thread , less than 20 minutes were enough to have a response.One member of the staff was kind enough to even TW in my pc to try to fix my problem ( Bless ya' xc0de ) , and after some time i wound up having to reinstall windows. On a fresh install , hack is perfect .

Price- 10/10 I will go ahead to say that this is a bit biased. Personal opinion , it is a great price. There are cheaper options , yes. There are hacks out there that sell cheap even for a full year , yes. But there is no guarantee that those hacks are good. In my personal experience , this hack is amazing , and the price is more than fair for what it does.

Overall impressions: Not perfect , but not far from it. The community is one of the best ( if not the best ) community i've ever seen . Members are friendly , Staff is friendly , and Menalix is a great guy ( didn't have the chance to check by myself , but I don't doubt thousands of other people that say he's one of the nicest coders ).

Disclaimer : This hack is for LEGIT play. Yes , the aimbot can be set for instant kills , but if you want to not get banned and look like a legitimate good player , this hack is definitely for you.
16-Aug-16, 17:48
Thanks for the good review
16-Aug-16, 21:18
Thanks man
17-Aug-16, 11:40
Thanks for the awesome review!
17-Aug-16, 19:57
Always on your service <3

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)