Current time: 10-May-24, 17:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Have update times been fixed?
24-Aug-16, 21:40
I left around a month ago due to the updates taking like 8+ hours has this issue been fixed as I am considering coming back?
24-Aug-16, 21:48
Do you mean offsets?
24-Aug-16, 21:51
(24-Aug-16 21:48)Division Wrote:  Do you mean offsets?

Whenever csgo updated it would take hours sometimes days to be able to cheat :/
24-Aug-16, 21:53
(24-Aug-16 21:51)badda Wrote:  

Well that all depends we're not robots, so if it happens minutes after the owner/coder logs off to sleep, then it can take some time.

So somtimes it's minutes other times it's longers, if you had a terrible period with long updates that's usually not how it is, you might've been in a bad streak Smile
24-Aug-16, 22:14
(24-Aug-16 21:53)Division Wrote:  
(24-Aug-16 21:51)badda Wrote:  

Well that all depends we're not robots, so if it happens minutes after the owner/coder logs off to sleep, then it can take some time.

So somtimes it's minutes other times it's longers, if you had a terrible period with long updates that's usually not how it is, you might've been in a bad streak Smile

Maybe I was in just a bad streak xD
25-Aug-16, 14:45
It's relatively quick, but if it takes longer than usual, you are usually compensated the time in additional days to your subscription.
25-Aug-16, 15:29
Pretty much what SkeeeTz said, also Menalix is almost done with his office AFAIK so he will be a lot more active, which means update times won't be bad anymore

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)