Current time: 12-May-24, 16:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Last detection?
25-Aug-16, 03:12
Hi!

I was a previous subscriber,Last detection was when? Including minor bans meaning for a few people. Not due to mass vac wave.

Is this still the safest hack up to date?
25-Aug-16, 03:28
Greetings sir.
Last was 17th of April 2015 (16+ months ago).

It's probably one of the best, without having checked into it thoroughly.
26-Aug-16, 12:23
btw, is the old aimbot back? I mean doesnt it stick to the target even behind the wall if the aimbot thru walls is off?
26-Aug-16, 14:33
Depends question, I never had this aim stick through wall/near wall since I always let go of shooting when they strafe behind an object.
26-Aug-16, 16:39
(26-Aug-16 12:23)nkk Wrote:  btw, is the old aimbot back? I mean doesnt it stick to the target even behind the wall if the aimbot thru walls is off?

No it doesnt. There is a option to aim trough walls if you want wallbangs,smoke kills etc.
27-Aug-16, 09:14
(26-Aug-16 12:23)nkk Wrote:  btw, is the old aimbot back? I mean doesnt it stick to the target even behind the wall if the aimbot thru walls is off?

Yes, old aimbot is back because the new aimbot didn't really work that well with pistols. Ever since the old aimbot was introduced back I had no problems with crosshair going through walls as I did previously.

- Old Hexui Member Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)