Current time: 12-May-24, 15:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Final question's before buying.
29-Aug-16, 17:11
Hello there!

i've used alot of cheat's for csgo in my life. but im tired of keep getting VAC Banned. i have some questions regarding this cheat you are selling.

1. Do you have to update this cheat? or is it automatic?:huh:

2. Is it VAC-Undetected?:huh:

3. Will any of the cheat features get me VAC Banned? (not counting OW bans)Big Grin
29-Aug-16, 17:14
1. When ever Cs:go is updated you have to wait for admins to update the cheat and then it works, you dont need to fix anything yourself.
2.Yes its undeteced.
3.Nope there is no settings that will get you untrusted.
29-Aug-16, 17:14 (This post was last modified: 29-Aug-16 17:15 by doctorwasabi.)
(29-Aug-16 17:14)Marcus Wrote:  1. When ever Cs:go is updated you have to wait for admins to update the cheat and then it works, you dont need to fix anything yourself.
2.Yes its undeteced.

Well, im buying it then, thanks! but how do i download the cheat after i buy it?
29-Aug-16, 17:21
(29-Aug-16 17:14)doctorwasabi Wrote:  
(29-Aug-16 17:14)Marcus Wrote:  1. When ever Cs:go is updated you have to wait for admins to update the cheat and then it works, you dont need to fix anything yourself.
2.Yes its undeteced.

Well, im buying it then, thanks! but how do i download the cheat after i buy it?

After you paid you will get a message with a download link Smile Gl hf

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)