Current time: 03-May-24, 16:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Cheating on FaceIT ?
06-Sep-16, 18:03
Hello,

I saw different informations about cheating on faceit : some posts say that it will be possible in the near future, others say that it is already possible. What's wrong and what's right?

If it is possible to cheat on faceit with Hexui: I would like to create a new account. What do I have to do to not link my legit account to the one I want to create? Do I have to change my IP adress or something?

Thanks in advance,

Dam Smile
06-Sep-16, 18:09
yes you can, depends if you got banned before?
06-Sep-16, 18:27
Nope, I've never got banned. I never cheated before. But if I'm getting banned on FaceIT with the "new account" , I don't want my main legit account to be banned too.

Also I have a "newbie" question: what's the difference between Aimbot and Triggerbot? Smile
06-Sep-16, 18:34
(06-Sep-16 18:27)Dam Wrote:  Nope, I've never got banned. I never cheated before. But if I'm getting banned on FaceIT with the "new account" , I don't want my main legit account to be banned too.

Also I have a "newbie" question: what's the difference between Aimbot and Triggerbot? Smile

An aimbot aims for you, a triggerbot will shoot for you Smile
06-Sep-16, 18:37
Ok thank you for your answer, and about the faceit account so? Smile
06-Sep-16, 18:48
I would say get a new ip, format your pc and register with another mail and name Smile
07-Sep-16, 12:10
Am I forced to format my computer? The hexui's hwid reset is not enough? Because, I really really don't want to format haha Tongue
07-Sep-16, 14:36
you dont need to format your pc lol..
07-Sep-16, 15:48 (This post was last modified: 07-Sep-16 15:48 by Dam.)
How do you do to not link your two faceit accounts then? Just need new name/email and IP? Smile
07-Sep-16, 16:56
lol i have 7 faceit accounts and one has faceit ban, every account has different email ofc. I ve been using hexui in faceit about week now and boosting my friends with most blatant settings u can do (smooth 1, rcs 10, fov 90 and aim stick) so i guess it is safe Big Grin and i havent changed any ip or that shit.
08-Sep-16, 17:15
(07-Sep-16 16:56)FastFPL Wrote:  lol i have 7 faceit accounts and one has faceit ban, every account has different email ofc. I ve been using hexui in faceit about week now and boosting my friends with most blatant settings u can do (smooth 1, rcs 10, fov 90 and aim stick) so i guess it is safe Big Grin and i havent changed any ip or that shit.

Don't be blatant, do that in mm Sad
08-Sep-16, 17:53
If you want less cheaters you should play cevo.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)