Current time: 28-Apr-24, 22:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Question for you
25-Sep-14, 21:28 (This post was last modified: 25-Sep-14 21:31 by PistolofLove.)
Ok just a few questions for you before I decide on my purchase.
Alot of info floating around on the internet about which is the best and man you guys sling dirt on each other like no others. Anyways back to my questions.

1. How many overall VaC detections has this had and what was the most recent that affected more than 2-3 members?

2. Is the ESP option really worth it? With the sound being a beep I assume?

3. How overall is the recoil management? Should I just keep that off and manage it myself?(currently a badge)

4. Is there legit settings by users or staff readily available for new members? As to not spend hours trying to tweak for settings? Also is there any videos or pictures available of the current UI?

Also almost forgotl Can I use this on Faceit?
25-Sep-14, 21:56
1. 3-4 from my memory in 8 months,

2. For some users it's nice to have the beeps yes Smile

3. the rcs is just great if you set it up properly

4. yes theres plenty of settings in the settings forum

5. and it's usable on faceit yes Smile
25-Sep-14, 22:02
(25-Sep-14 21:56)Division dreamers Wrote:  1. 3-4 from my memory in 8 months,

3-4 on Vac alone or leagues also? Also is there a limit to how many people you let use the hack?

3-4 on Vac in 8 months seems risky. Not trying to dog your product I understand how Vac likes to go after coders and there products. I just dont feel like buying more than 2 accounts
25-Sep-14, 22:21
(25-Sep-14 22:02)PistolofLove Wrote:  
(25-Sep-14 21:56)Division dreamers Wrote:  1. 3-4 from my memory in 8 months,

3-4 on Vac alone or leagues also? Also is there a limit to how many people you let use the hack?

3-4 on Vac in 8 months seems risky. Not trying to dog your product I understand how Vac likes to go after coders and there products. I just dont feel like buying more than 2 accounts

it's always risky to cheat Smile
im just being honest here Smile
26-Sep-14, 12:40 (This post was last modified: 26-Sep-14 12:41 by frizzer.)
I'll tell you the truth,
Hacking is a risk, As whenever you'll play better then the skill group you're in you're probally going to be watched over and they'll detect you cheating then and then you'll receive a VAC ban.

I suggest people to only use the hack whenever you're a higher skill group then Silver 2 ( this would reduce the watch of K/D ratio )

Anyway,
Never play with a Silver 1 and use the Cheat.

Silver 1's are playing 0/10's 5/10's etc and whenever you're going to use the Cheat you're probally going to be higher then 20/... , Whitch means they'll be watching you and see why you get so many kills quick.

After all,
This triggerbot is still worth it 100% As it helps you, I am just suggesting you to not use it untill you're a higher skill group then Silver I or Silver II.
26-Sep-14, 18:44
(26-Sep-14 12:40)frizzer Wrote:  I'll tell you the truth,
Hacking is a risk, As whenever you'll play better then the skill group you're in you're probally going to be watched over and they'll detect you cheating then and then you'll receive a VAC ban.

I suggest people to only use the hack whenever you're a higher skill group then Silver 2 ( this would reduce the watch of K/D ratio )

Anyway,
Never play with a Silver 1 and use the Cheat.

Silver 1's are playing 0/10's 5/10's etc and whenever you're going to use the Cheat you're probally going to be higher then 20/... , Whitch means they'll be watching you and see why you get so many kills quick.

After all,
This triggerbot is still worth it 100% As it helps you, I am just suggesting you to not use it untill you're a higher skill group then Silver I or Silver II.

Currently a Badge and yea I wanted a edge im getting older and not as fast on the mouse anymore

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)