Current time: 03-May-24, 15:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Detection
14-Sep-16, 00:39
hey, whats the difference between internal cheats and external cheats?

i have aimware & iwebz and today there is vac ban wave, whats the stats for this cheats?

im thinking of getting it if its undetected on variable anti cheats
14-Sep-16, 00:45
I 2nd this notion and would like to know im tired of monthly vacs @ aimware
14-Sep-16, 00:47
(14-Sep-16 00:45)nemo234 Wrote:  I 2nd this notion and would like to know im tired of monthly vacs @ aimware

Aimware, Interwebz & UnitiyHacks got hit
14-Sep-16, 00:53
Internal cheats hook themselves into the game like dlls. Meaning the game can sorta tell there is something there that shouldn't be. Externals are a little more discrete in the manor that they do not directly attach (as far as I know they don't).

I've been using Hex for about 5months and would strongly recommend you buying it. Detection isn't really an issue here but of course you still can't be retarded and not expect to be OW'd. I'd suggest this over all cheats in and above its price range. Unless you wish to play ESEA then you will need to fork out big money with a private coder.

We also recently became UD on Faceit with our special Faceit mode. Also UD on Cevo and VAC as expected
14-Sep-16, 01:02
ty @ backlash. Also how easy is it to find good legit settings for this hack?
14-Sep-16, 01:04
(14-Sep-16 00:53)backlash Wrote:  Internal cheats hook themselves into the game like dlls. Meaning the game can sorta tell there is something there that shouldn't be. Externals are a little more discrete in the manor that they do not directly attach (as far as I know they don't).

I've been using Hex for about 5months and would strongly recommend you buying it. Detection isn't really an issue here but of course you still can't be retarded and not expect to be OW'd. I'd suggest this over all cheats in and above its price range. Unless you wish to play ESEA then you will need to fork out big money with a private coder.

We also recently became UD on Faceit with our special Faceit mode. Also UD on Cevo and VAC as expected

With this Cheats do I need to run in Windowed Mode?
14-Sep-16, 01:12
(14-Sep-16 01:04)Nythneaith Wrote:  
(14-Sep-16 00:53)backlash Wrote:  Internal cheats hook themselves into the game like dlls. Meaning the game can sorta tell there is something there that shouldn't be. Externals are a little more discrete in the manor that they do not directly attach (as far as I know they don't).

You don't need to ;P
14-Sep-16, 01:12
hexui its safe/ud
14-Sep-16, 01:17
(14-Sep-16 01:04)Nythneaith Wrote:  

Yes, we're currently ud for 17 months
14-Sep-16, 08:16
(14-Sep-16 00:47)Nythneaith Wrote:  
(14-Sep-16 00:45)nemo234 Wrote:  I 2nd this notion and would like to know im tired of monthly vacs @ aimware

Aimware, Interwebz & UnitiyHacks got hit

only like 5% got hit on aw, usually there are 100 posts, now it's like 5, and i didnt get banned on my aw accs which i played with the same day as the wave
14-Sep-16, 23:40
well i lost 9 accounts in 2 months and 2 of them had never seen more than skin changer used. I have pretty much had it, they do great hvh but to what extent for security for non hvh users. I think im gonna give it a try here so long i can find settings for MM that will keep me about smfc and 2nd if not top frag. I have never been OW i don't use walls so just need good aimbot settings for pretty much everything.
15-Sep-16, 02:34
(14-Sep-16 23:40)nemo234 Wrote:  well i lost 9 accounts in 2 months and 2 of them had never seen more than skin changer used. I have pretty much had it, they do great hvh but to what extent for security for non hvh users. I think im gonna give it a try here so long i can find settings for MM that will keep me about smfc and 2nd if not top frag. I have never been OW i don't use walls so just need good aimbot settings for pretty much everything.

I'm sure you can find something you like, as for rank promises I can't promise you that as I have no idea how good you are Smile.
15-Sep-16, 04:21
naturally im lem rank
15-Sep-16, 13:34
(15-Sep-16 04:21)nemo234 Wrote:  naturally im lem rank

If you're lem legit, you should be able to get smfc / ge (in time as that rank is a huge grind)

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)