Current time: 25-Oct-24, 10:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Visual ESP ETA and showcase vid: showthread.php?tid=21154
Security Questions
17-Sep-16, 08:05
I havent used cheats and this would be my first time. Did some extensive research and decided Hexui will be the cheats for me. I'd like someone to run me through the best to run this cheat to avoid vac detection. For example running it from a pendrive then doing some other thing etc etc. I'm also aware that no cheat is 100% UD but i'd like to keep the percentages up if possible. Thank you in advance! =D
17-Sep-16, 09:09
Personally, I run it straight off my desktop, I know a lot of other users do and it doesn't change your detection AFAIK so it's fine.
You can't really do much to avoid VAC, however Hexui previously sold "exclusive memberships" (orange names) which meant that people had Hexui for lifetime and it runs on a different module to the other groups which means it has a lower chance of detection, however unfortunately this is not sold anymore, ever.

But there is "Premium membership" which is sold occasionally and gives a year long Hexui subscription, and also has a different module to the regular one and the exclusive group.

But other than that, there is not much you can do to avoid being banned.
17-Sep-16, 09:42
(17-Sep-16 09:09)noisiviD Wrote:  Personally, I run it straight off my desktop, I know a lot of other users do and it doesn't change your detection AFAIK so it's fine.
You can't really do much to avoid VAC, however Hexui previously sold "exclusive memberships" (orange names) which meant that people had Hexui for lifetime and it runs on a different module to the other groups which means it has a lower chance of detection, however unfortunately this is not sold anymore, ever.

But there is "Premium membership" which is sold occasionally and gives a year long Hexui subscription, and also has a different module to the regular one and the exclusive group.

But other than that, there is not much you can do to avoid being banned.

Thanks alot mate. Appreciate the answer =D Since we are on the topic, ive read somewhere that one should limit their games per day when hacking like for example only 2 games a day with hacks on. Any truth in that?
17-Sep-16, 12:03 (This post was last modified: 17-Sep-16 12:04 by jLOL.)
If you rage hack only two games a day to avoid ow ban (or one game) otherwise your fine if you play legit

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)