Current time: 25-Oct-24, 10:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Visual ESP ETA and showcase vid: showthread.php?tid=21154
Questions before possibly buying
21-Sep-16, 21:52
Hello

I've never used a CSGO cheat before, i'm a highly competetive player and i'm currently grinding towards FPL-C. But i'm dying of tilt because of losing to cheaters while grinding elo.
So what i'm asking is, how's the detection on faceit? I would only use super legit settings like a super lov FOV aimbot to slightly improve my aim and win that one extra aim duel i shouldn't have won. And possibly soundesp and/or aimkey. I would use this for 1 month maximum to grind my elo up to 2k+ and possibly some more on Master premium queue.
I probably have more questions, and it would help a lot also if someone would wanna chat on skype or w.e platform you want.

I'm a serious -possible- customer, and would like serious previous customers or admins to talk with to answer my questions.

My skype: alexmcflalex

Sorry for bad englando and nub at cheats eksde

Tongue
21-Sep-16, 22:23 (This post was last modified: 21-Sep-16 22:27 by Complekz.)
Pretty sure we've gotten zero bans on faceit, since we updated to include faceit support. Hexui is made to look legit, so with proper settings you should be safe.

Ofc no provider can guarantee 100% safety from bans, but at Hexui we strive to keep our customers safe.
21-Sep-16, 22:37 (This post was last modified: 21-Sep-16 22:52 by Veloryn.)
Okey thank you for the quick answer.

Other question i have is, how easy or difficult is it for MYSELF to set up my fov aimbot/aimkey/soundesp to where i want it to be (legit smooth settings for me). Or how much would it cost for me to have someone else help me/do it for me, the way i want.
Maybe stupid question but lets say i cheat 1 month, get to FPL-Challenger, and stop. Will the cheat still sort of " be there with me" on my account so to say. Like will it lurk on my account/pc after i'm done using it for the 1 month?
And i have ESEA client installed on my pc, tho not playing ESEA atm, if i buy this, should i uninstall the client, or is it fine just having it on the pc?
And lastly, does the SoundESP still work for ESEA, and what do u need to do, to use it?

Thanks in advance.
21-Sep-16, 22:42
1. Well that depends, kind a hard to answer. I would say it's easy, but i've also used the cheat for a while. But if you get confused, we have a helpful community and premade settings from other users.

2. There's steps you can do, then you wait 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks you should be safe Smile

3. I'm actually not sure, i don't think it's an issue, but honestly i'm not sure.

4. Some users are saying it works, but we do not recommend any of our users to use Hexui on ESEA.
22-Sep-16, 11:12
(21-Sep-16 22:42)Complekz Wrote:  1. Well that depends, kind a hard to answer. I would say it's easy, but i've also used the cheat for a while. But if you get confused, we have a helpful community and premade settings from other users.

2. There's steps you can do, then you wait 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks you should be safe Smile

3. I'm actually not sure, i don't think it's an issue, but honestly i'm not sure.

4. Some users are saying it works, but we do not recommend any of our users to use Hexui on ESEA.

can you tell me about those steps?
i have the same questions that this guy lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)