Current time: 14-May-24, 14:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Paypal Credit Card Option?
30-Sep-14, 01:30
A lot of the times when i use paypal i don't even sign in. I just simply pay with a credit card without having to sign into my paypal account, but still use paypal to pay. How come you do not have this method of payment for your cheat? I'd like to buy it but i don't want my information given through paypal like that. Can you please implement the paypal gift link for payment please.
30-Sep-14, 16:17
Selecting the option to pay with your Credit Card goes through PayPal self, You must have your Credit Card verified with paypal to pay on Paypal with a Credit Card.
01-Oct-14, 06:43
(30-Sep-14 16:17)frizzer Wrote:  Selecting the option to pay with your Credit Card goes through PayPal self, You must have your Credit Card verified with paypal to pay on Paypal with a Credit Card.
No, you don't. You are able to use a credit card through paypal without having to sign in or actually own a paypal account. I purchase things this way all the time. I am wondering why they don't have it setup like that on here.
01-Oct-14, 17:07
(01-Oct-14 06:43)fkn0wned Wrote:  
(30-Sep-14 16:17)frizzer Wrote:  Selecting the option to pay with your Credit Card goes through PayPal self, You must have your Credit Card verified with paypal to pay on Paypal with a Credit Card.
No, you don't. You are able to use a credit card through paypal without having to sign in or actually own a paypal account. I purchase things this way all the time. I am wondering why they don't have it setup like that on here.
He might doesn't accept Credit Card reasons for multiple reasons, Who knows?
Also if he has a Credit Card he could just put the money over on PP self and then pay through paypal, Easy solution.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)