Current time: 18-May-24, 23:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
esea cheat detection / best cheat config
27-Sep-16, 21:36
hi,
I am an avid csgo player and have risen to the higher ranks in faceit but dew to the shear amount of cheaters I need a little something to give me the eadge in fire fights. I have 2 questions, is there an option for non visual aim bot, so that it dosent lock ok though smoke and sutch like. The second question is If I have the cear installed but do not use it on esea will the anit cheat still pick it up and have me banned from esea witch I don't what

thanks

hugo
28-Sep-16, 13:40
Yes there's a non sticky aimbot, I would recommend not having it running.
28-Sep-16, 17:43
of Couse I would not have the aim bot running as my esea accounts and the faceit accounts are suppurate accounts but whould esea client pick up the cheat while doing a sweep even on separate accounts and not running
28-Sep-16, 17:47
It's not recommended to use ESEA even if Hexui is closed, idk if it causes a ban or not.
28-Sep-16, 17:48
ok thanks
20-Jul-17, 06:20
Hello I'm tryna get to Global without getting banned I am willing to pay more for a more undetectable private client from the owner of this one please PM me. Also I bought the trial for 5 days and have been cheating on my main. I want to get to a high rank on my main with no ban. PLEASE PM ME.

Thanks,
Preston
20-Jul-17, 16:21
(20-Jul-17 06:20)Preston8 Wrote:  Hello I'm tryna get to Global without getting banned I am willing to pay more for a more undetectable private client from the owner of this one please PM me. Also I bought the trial for 5 days and have been cheating on my main. I want to get to a high rank on my main with no ban. PLEASE PM ME.

Thanks,
Preston

afaik, there is no "undetectable private client" - you can buy standard client and wait for premium sale to buy a more secure client or buy exclusive from someone that is willing to sell their sub.
20-Jul-17, 17:16
(20-Jul-17 16:21)Pawzy Wrote:  
(20-Jul-17 06:20)Preston8 Wrote:  Hello I'm tryna get to Global without getting banned I am willing to pay more for a more undetectable private client from the owner of this one please PM me. Also I bought the trial for 5 days and have been cheating on my main. I want to get to a high rank on my main with no ban. PLEASE PM ME.

Thanks,
Preston

afaik, there is no "undetectable private client" - you can buy standard client and wait for premium sale to buy a more secure client or buy exclusive from someone that is willing to sell their sub.
Where do you recommend for me to go to message the owner of a client for a more exclusive private version. Or as you said the premium sale where would you recommend
21-Jul-17, 02:18
(20-Jul-17 17:16)Preston8 Wrote:  
(20-Jul-17 16:21)Pawzy Wrote:  

Thanks,
Preston

Where do you recommend for me to go to message the owner of a client for a more exclusive private version. Or as you said the premium sale where would you recommend

I would recommend buying standard and the applying for premium when that is one sale Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)