Current time: 14-May-24, 12:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Thinking on purchasing
01-Oct-14, 21:31
Hi, i come from a cheat provider known as INIURIA and i have always been satisfied with the detection rate i have been a member there for 2 years and on my account i have 178mm wins using INIURIA alone. The only feature i used on there was the triggerbot and i am paying a huge amount to just use one feature. They require that you disable patchguard and run from a USB because VAC scans your C:\ drive and known directories from my understanding.

I have been digging around on the forums and the only set back is people saying they have been VAC banned. I am not sure if they are calling an overwatch or untrusted ban a VAC ban. I really like how the hack does not write process memory but i am sure it hooks to the process to read the memory to know when an enemy lands on the crosshair. I know how to play with out looking suspicious but do really well and put a good show on for overwatch.

I really like what this cheat has to offer especially the aftershoot because when i used INIURIA i had to add my own shots after killing someone. I am considering on purchasing this hack if i can get a few questions answered.

Does this cheat have the "old" loader to download instead of the "beta" one? If so which one is recomended to use?

Is the cheat currently working as of today?

what i have always done when using INIURIA's triggerbot feature is "unbind mouse1" in game and set the triggerbot key to mouse1. Am i able to do this with this cheat? seeing it doesnt write memory it would just click the mouse for you and if i had mouse1 unbinded it wouldnt work unless i had mouse2 (right click) shoot in game and the triggerbot rightclick for me instead of it trying to press mouse1.

Thank you in advance Smile
01-Oct-14, 22:49
We don't have the old loader no as there was bans on that the coder decided to recode and add some different things like you have to launch from usb etc.

the cheat is working now yes

theres a guide on setting the triggerbot to mouse1 can't vouch for it as I havn't tried it sadly Sad

if you have any other questions feel free to ask Smile
02-Oct-14, 00:13
Alright thanks dude Smile i will buy tomorrow because my subscription to INIURIA ends tonight so i will be looking forward to hexui.

Thread can be closed.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)