Current time: 16-Apr-24, 15:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
3 day trial review
06-Oct-16, 01:21 (This post was last modified: 06-Oct-16 23:05 by RandomGamer.)
TL;DR - It is good. Buy it. Yeah.

So, I'm keeping this short and sweet.

It works.

Aimbot is so customisable you can look legit so easy so no overwatch bans if you aren't stupid. Love that you can change the settings for every individual weapon. You can also make it lock on and not look anything close to legit but hey, thats only for community servers amirite?

RCS looks weird but from testing I think its only client sided. And it works so looks legit to everyone, also offers good customization.

Love the online console and that you can run the hack silently. Works well for LANs. Only 1 .exe needed and all settings are imported from online.

Sound ESP does what it says. And it does it well. Yeah.

Yeah basically does what it says and does it well. Want to hit flusha shots and Subroza through walls? you can. Want to look legit like Krimz, that also works (and is probably best and what I do on official servers because overwatch and yeah.)

Overall rating - 9/10

-1 for some features seen on other hacks not yet provided such as ESP. But not needed even with legit settings just tap your key and your crosshair moves slightly and bang easy kill.

EDIT: Pointed out to me that things like this remove the 'legitness' of the hacks which is a very fair point considering this isn't a rage hack. 10/10

Overall, I would suggest this client to anyone looking to start hacking in CSGO. If you are skeptical, just get the 3 day trial and give it a shot on your smurf. You will not be disappointed.
06-Oct-16, 10:51
Thanks for the review man Smile the visual ESP is not something we think goes well with a legit cheat and that's why we've decided not to include it
06-Oct-16, 22:56
(06-Oct-16 10:51)Division Wrote:  Thanks for the review man Smile the visual ESP is not something we think goes well with a legit cheat and that's why we've decided not to include it

Seems fair enough to me, makes sense thinking about it. Keep up the good work Smile
15-Oct-16, 14:04
How do i get the 3 day trial? Im considering buying but i dont recieve money on my paypal until 1-2 days.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)