Current time: 28-Mar-24, 11:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Hexui review
06-Oct-16, 15:19 (This post was last modified: 06-Oct-16 15:26 by deft5.)
I have been using Hexui for a couple days now, playing with both legit and blatant settings. Here is my review.

In general, Hexui is an amazing legitcheat.

Cloud settings:
The addition of Cloud Settings is great, as you can simply update your settings directly while in-game.

Aimbot:
The aimbot is strong, and it can be customized to any extent. You can make it look either very legit or very blatant. I absolutely love the strength of the aimbot.

Triggerbot:
The triggerbot is incredibly strong, you really need to configure it properly to have it act legit. Still, it's great.

SoundESP:
I LOVE SoundESP. Nobody suspects a thing, because you can't be distracted by visuals. It also does not give you an exact location of the enemy, which means you still have to kind of search for the enemy. I love it.

Bunnyhop:
Bunnyhop is great, it hits perfect hops about 95% of the time.

Community:
The community around this cheat is fantastic. I've had some amazing games with some of the members here.

Menalix is doing a great job at keeping the cheat undetected and up-to-date. Big props to him and the rest of the staff team!

I have some suggestions though:
I wish there was an option to save your current cloud settings in a preset, so you can just simply choose a preset and it will load those settings. I don't want to change most of the settings mid-game when I want to go blatant or legit.

Other than that, fantastic cheat! Definitely worth the price!
I'd give it a solid 9.5/10.

Cheers!
06-Oct-16, 18:25
thanks for the review Smile

about saving other settings, that will be coming in the near future Smile
06-Oct-16, 18:35
(06-Oct-16 18:25)D3LiRiOuS Wrote:  thanks for the review Smile

about saving other settings, that will be coming in the near future Smile

Great to hear that!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)