Current time: 19-May-24, 00:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Differences?
07-Oct-16, 15:13 (This post was last modified: 07-Oct-16 15:25 by Pureeeeeee.)
I'm looking into purchasing this cheat, but I'm curious as to what it meant when it was detected a few days ago. I know it wasn't detected by VAC itself but I read that a lot of "standard customers" got VAC banned and I'm wondering what the difference is between standard, premium, and exclusive and how to upgrade or obtain premium/exclusive in the future. Also, what features are included in premium vs. standard.
07-Oct-16, 20:17
I see. But I still don't understand what it meant by standard customers.
07-Oct-16, 20:20
Exclusive will never come on sale again, and premium will on rare occasions. The differences is that we (exclusive and premium) have a module that is different from the general population : standard customer group. Another difference is that we can buy 1year subscriptions at discounted rates. Hope this helps.
07-Oct-16, 20:28 (This post was last modified: 07-Oct-16 20:29 by Pureeeeeee.)
(07-Oct-16 20:20)SkeeeTz Wrote:  Exclusive will never come on sale again, and premium will on rare occasions. The differences is that we (exclusive and premium) have a module that is different from the general population : standard customer group. Another difference is that we can buy 1year subscriptions at discounted rates. Hope this helps.

It does. I do appreciate the answer.

I have another question though: Can I use the cheat on an alt account and still be safe on my main as long as I close/stop hexui?
07-Oct-16, 20:30
As long as you are not tied to accounts, then yes. The biggest problem recently with people who have multiple accounts is that they get banned via OW/VAC and try to log into their alternate account and it gets Untrusted banned. Only because they never cleaned their PC after the first ban.
07-Oct-16, 20:37
So how would that be gone about, making sure it's all good? I don't have it linked except that I use the same PC for it all. No email is linked, no friends linked, nothing but the autoexec and file system.
07-Oct-16, 20:47
Then you should be fine. I have 10 accounts I play on, 5 prime. Not one hiccup.
07-Oct-16, 21:39
Awesome! And might I ask how you have so many accounts on prime? Aren't you to have a different phone number for each? Did you just give random numbers and it worked lol? I don't mean to be bothersome, just curious.

I do appreciate the info you have provided!
07-Oct-16, 22:30
Work phones. Smile.

And glad I could be of assistance.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)