Current time: 18-Apr-24, 11:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Database reverted to 3-day old copy, due to a mishappening. Please re-create your user if it's gone, and make a payment issue to get upgraded. Cheat settings from last 3-days is lost as well. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Everything should sorted out by 23:00 GMT+1, and affected customers will get 1-week extra added to their sub.
Hexui review (2-3 months)
30-Oct-16, 16:25
Hello all,

So, after using hexui for just over 2 months I'd like to give my honest opinion about the cheat.

Aimbot 10/10
The aimbot is extremely good, you can adjust the smooth, and were the aimbot hits on the enemies to best suit you. I found the aimbot to be very responsive, and it works flawlessly.

Sound ESP 10/10
The sound ESP feature that comes with hexui is one of my favourite features, makes you look way more legit when you're matchmaking, less chance of being Overwatched.

Triggerbot 10/10
I personally don't use the triggerbot in MM games, but when I've tried it I've had no issues, turns you into a god if you're using AWP Smile

Bunnyhop 9/10
This is another feature I rarely use in MM games, but it's really good if you go into the community bhop servers, you can just chill and have some fun.

Setup 9/10
When I first got hexui I was really confused how to set it up, but after looking at the forums I found it really easy, there's so many settings to try out so you can experiment a lot with how hexui works, and setups that suit you.

Detection 10/10!!!
I cannot emphasise that 10 enough. I have used many cheats in the past, but nothing comes close to hexui, honestly you feel really safe with this cheat, I've even hacked on my main account with hexui because I feel that safe with it Tongue

Overall 9.5/10
So, after 2-3 months of using the cheat I wouldn't use another, I'm really happy using hexui. I've played on 3 accounts using hexui, one of them with 200 comp wins, and not one of them has been Overwatched, or VAC banned. The reason I give it a 9.5 is because there is always room for improvement Smile Thanks for the amazing cheat.

Ryan Smile
30-Oct-16, 19:51 (This post was last modified: 30-Oct-16 19:51 by jLOL.)
thnks for the good review <3
01-Nov-16, 18:14
You're welcome JLOLZ Big Grin
03-Nov-16, 22:59
Hello @ryanrms93 is it detected now or still working fine?
03-Nov-16, 23:04
Works fine

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)