Current time: 26-Feb-2021, 09:46 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Farasay's Testimonial(Customer Review)
01-Apr-2014, 04:59 PM
Hello, there! I thought I might as well introduce my self before going into details about Hexui's cheats. My names Farasay, I've been in the cheating scene for over a year now, and have used multiple providers, and the majority of the time, I have only used Triggerbot, so this was already the perfect place for me. It got even better, after using Hexui, it is without doubt the most legit triggerbot I have used so far. So, lets get on with this testimonial. This may be a bit long and detailed, although this is everything you should want to know before purchasing.

[Triggerbot] - 10/10
You can already tell from my comments above, that I am already in love with this triggerbot. It is without a doubt the most legit looking triggerbot that I have used throughout my time, and the most accurate. No matter what skill level you're before you purchase this cheat, take my word as a gurantee, you will play, 10x better. Menalix provides you with exactly what you need to become the top fragger in any game you will play without doubt. If you have already read this thread which tells you everything about the cheat, then you would know that, you have various extras to the triggerbot including the Triggerkey, TriggerDelay, Triggerburst, and triggerpause, all these add up to form the most legitimate Triggerbot available on the market, while ensuring that your security is protected! It also comes with a spread control, which allows perfect aim, even when the triggerbot is spraying. The only problem that I see with this triggerbot, is the fact that there is a maximum distance that it will shoot from, this is not a problem on a majority of the maps, although Menalix may possibly have something planned for this, so there is no reason to worry.

[Sound ESP] - 10/10
I stated above, that I normally only use triggerbots, although I decided to test the SoundESP so I could provide a detailed testimonial including all features of Hexui. This is the most legitimate form of ESP, unlike visible ESP's which has the possibility to cause you to stare at enemy's through walls and most likely get an over watch, with SoundESP this allows you to know exactly when an enemy is close, allowing you to be extremely aware of your surroundings, and to know where your enemy is coming from. It gives you an huge edge over any player that you come up against, while looking completely legit, and not risking an over watch ban in anyway. I have not experinced any bugs with the SoundESP, and it works perfectly to tell you exactly where an enemy is coming from.

[Configs] - 10/10
The config which is used for Hexui is extremely easy to understand, and is extremely simple to set up, which allows you to get the most effective config to fit your play style. As well as this, if you would of read the FAQ, you would know that in the private section of the forums, there is a wide range of configs available, that you can use if you're unable, or just a bit lazy!

[Security] - 10/10
Now then, this is where the work of Menalix has surprised me, the cheat is currently undetected in the following Anti-Cheats; VAC 2/3, Libra 3, altPug, and SMAC! For the cheap price of this product, and for it to officially support them leagues, is amazing. I've played multiple games on altPug, since I purchased and I am yet to receive any ban, or even be called out. As well as this, Hexui also is undected AC including; ESEA, CEVO, and many more. They may not be officially supported, but to say that it is undetected is amazing. I'm even willing to use Hexui on my main account on all of the leagues used above, in which I have a large inventory of items, showing that I can put a heavy amount of trust in Menalix, and so should you!

[Price] - 10/10
When I saw the price of this cheat, I was astonished at how cheap it really is! You can see from above, especially the section regarding Security and Leagues, that this is really an amazing deal, for an out of the world product. For just 18 Euro's, you're able to get a six month subscription, to a cheat that is undetected in many of the major leagues, and also officially supports multiple AC's! If you're looking for a product which is excellent for it's price, you're in the right place, and I suggest you purchase it as soon as you finish reading this Testimonial!

[Community and Menalix him self] - 10/10
This is the most important factor when choosing the right provider to go with, and I can assure you, this is the place for you. The community may only be small, but it's full of a bunch of helpful users which provide configs, and give a helping hand to someone who may need it. Now for Menalix, he's a friendly guy, and has excellent talent in coding, not only this; he's there to answer any questions you put forward, within just twenty minutes, I'm not surprised to see an answer from Menalix. He also listens to all the bug reports, and requests that you put forward, and many users have complimented him for adding there requests into updates. As well as this, he provides frequent updates to the cheat, including new features, etc.

[Overall] - 10/10
Overall, I'm extremely happy that I wandered upon, Hexui. Purchasing it instantly, was the best decision I ever made. I hope after you have read this, you also feel the same way, and go an do the same. Hexui is a extremely legitimate cheat, with one of the best securities on the market in my opinion. There's nothing more I could ask for. I've put a lot of effort into this testimonial, so I hope you enjoy reading it, and hopefully it could possibly convince you to purchase Hexui, although I'd be suprised if you even need convincing!

-Farasay
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-Apr-2014, 10:33 PM
Amazing review! Looks like you put a lot of time into it. I think this is really going to help with convincing people ( including me ).

Good job Smile
07-Apr-2014, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad that it may encourage you to buy Hexui, as it is really a great cheat!
08-Apr-2014, 12:27 AM
Very nice review, and enjoyed the detail, I shall be purchasing this cheat soon!
09-Apr-2014, 03:58 AM
Great review, buying it today Smile
09-Apr-2014, 04:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-Apr-2014 04:33 AM by Neo.)
I give everything around a 10, as well. The triggerbot is great enough for being external.

I really care about the security Menalix is putting into this cheat. That's the #1 thing for me, and just about everyone else here
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-Apr-2014, 02:41 PM
Buying it right now.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-Apr-2014, 03:00 PM
That's great to hear! It wont disappoint you!
25-Apr-2014, 12:34 PM
Your review was the one that sealed this for me.
25-Apr-2014, 04:10 PM
Thank you for the feedback! It feels great that my review persuaded you to purchase hexui, you won't regret it!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)