Current time: 18-May-24, 19:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Thread Closed 
@Mods/Admins/Menalix - My friend got VAC banned because of Hexui
08-Nov-16, 21:55
Hi mods/admins/menalix

My friend got Vac banned 3 days ago, and his sub went out about 1.5 week ago (luckily his smurf), but he didnt get faceit banned, he got vac banned, and he swapped cheating service (not gonna name it but can hint - usb -). So i don't know whats up with that? Randomly Vac banned AFTER having been subbed and playing with it on MM and Faceit and getting vac banned. It's kinda the last thing u expected, so, is Hexui somewhat Vac detected? I see many posts from today and yeterday, but not anything about vac detection, so idk.
Is it maybe something about the misstake Menalix did 1 month ago?
Or what's up mods/admins/menalix?

I can ask him questions if u want to know something and post it here, i have his main on steam.

- Friend of the previous Hexui user
08-Nov-16, 22:05
its probably a delayed ban
08-Nov-16, 22:19
(08-Nov-16 22:05)D3LiRiOuS Wrote:  its probably a delayed ban

But how is that allowed, isn't VAC the last anti cheat u expect to get banned from, especielly when u pay for it.
08-Nov-16, 22:46
(08-Nov-16 22:19)Veloryn Wrote:  

But how is that allowed, isn't VAC the last anti cheat u expect to get banned from, especielly when u pay for it.

Vac can detected any cheat when ever. How did kqly get vac banned then? Every cheat gets you banned sometime or another.
08-Nov-16, 23:02
(08-Nov-16 22:46)JLOLZ Wrote:  
(08-Nov-16 22:19)Veloryn Wrote:  

Vac can detected any cheat when ever. How did kqly get vac banned then? Every cheat gets you banned sometime or another.

KQLY got banned cuz ESEA caught his cheat and gave it to Valve.
But this means that Hexui is VAC detected. And it's not safe at all to use it.
09-Nov-16, 00:47 (This post was last modified: 09-Nov-16 00:47 by thermallibra9845.)
*facepalm*

this is a p2c not a private it is probably gonna get detected sometime, hexui did a good job for the 18 months it was ud
09-Nov-16, 01:02
"(not gonna name it but can hint - usb -)" Not that we want a hint. but that is vague as hell- every cheat can be used with a USB in varying formats.

This post seems like the standard MY FRIEND IS ME AND IM MAD!

3 days ago a VAC?
Funny how no other customer STDs got VAC in the past week, a couple untrusted from improper use of the cheat sure.

"Your friend" can submit a support ticket with

- the profile
- the date of the ban
- the type of ban
- which other cheat was used and within what time (its not advertising if its an example for support, they would be glad to know what you used otherwise in this case)

Basically just anything that would qualify as proof.

Customer STD is a regular p2c. It has larger changes of getting caught then Exclusive and Premium.
That being said, it is a HELL of a lot more secure than most other p2c's on the market. ( Ex: most internals got flagged multiple times with a HUGE ratio of their customers, where as Hex's STD was like what 10slots? Very minor)

If you want an emphasis on security, you should have waited on getting a new (unsecure) provider and found a slot based semi-private.

There is quite a few that are in the middle of real private and pub p2c since they are invite only.
Less out there, less chances to get picked up- most cases.

WORDS BLAH BLAH. Copy pasta stuff for later. WORDS. Kappa .
09-Nov-16, 08:49
"KQLY got banned by ESEA sending evidence to Valve" - No.

His cheat got detected by the Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC). If your statement were true (Which I doubt Valve would even accept proof from a 3rd party anti-cheat), KQLY would have received a game ban, as these bans can be applied manually. VAC bans are NOT applied manually. They are applied by an automated system, the Valve Anti-Cheat system.
09-Nov-16, 16:50
(09-Nov-16 01:02)boorazzle Wrote:  "Your friend" can submit a support ticket with

- the profile
- the date of the ban
- the type of ban
- which other cheat was used and within what time (its not advertising if its an example for support, they would be glad to know what you used otherwise in this case)

Basically just anything that would qualify as proof.

I will stick with this. Thread closed.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed