Current time: 19-Apr-24, 16:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Which language and history of detection?
11-Nov-16, 05:30
Hey guys, today, my current cheat got detected, and there goes 3 accounts (1 with 900 hours). I am looking for a new cheat as I do not trust that one anymore! I want to know which language is the cheat written in, and the detection history. This means how many times it has been detected / when it has. Thanks! I hope to be using your cheat soon!

Also, is it good for LONG TERM use, such as on an account for several months?
11-Nov-16, 06:08
Cheat is written in .NET
We have been detected 2 times, 17-18 months ago was the first one and recently due to a coding error we were detected about a month ago (however only on certain modules)

I've personally used Hexui on all of my accounts since March this year, no VAC no OW
11-Nov-16, 08:35
I've been cheating on and off with HexUI for over a year, I managed to dodge the recent ban because of my module, I personally use it on an account with 250USD+ of skins & prime MM, I would deem it safe enough for long term use :-)
11-Nov-16, 22:33
(11-Nov-16 08:35)VB_ Wrote:  I've been cheating on and off with HexUI for over a year, I managed to dodge the recent ban because of my module, I personally use it on an account with 250USD+ of skins & prime MM, I would deem it safe enough for long term use :-)

Thanks for the great answers! What is a "module"?
14-Nov-16, 00:28
It is a good hack however recently people have been getting vaced left and right. I would hold off if i were you until it becomes safer. Cheers
14-Nov-16, 10:09
cheat is safe, those untrusted/vac recently were caused due to not following the correct process for using the cheat. hexui is highly recommended.
14-Nov-16, 16:09
(14-Nov-16 10:09)jonarick Wrote:  cheat is safe, those untrusted/vac recently were caused due to not following the correct process for using the cheat. hexui is highly recommended.
Hey, whats the "correct process"?
14-Nov-16, 22:56
(14-Nov-16 16:09)lukkeboi Wrote:  
(14-Nov-16 10:09)jonarick Wrote:  cheat is safe, those untrusted/vac recently were caused due to not following the correct process for using the cheat. hexui is highly recommended.

As in not using the cheat properly, like closing it with steam still open and trying to run it with steam/the game open
14-Nov-16, 23:32
(14-Nov-16 22:56)Yannick Wrote:  

As in not using the cheat properly, like closing it with steam still open and trying to run it with steam/the game open

You mean I can't force close csgo.exe? And I need to run hexui before steam/csgo.exe is opened? Sounds complicated for an external cheat.
15-Nov-16, 07:02
(14-Nov-16 23:32)Glace Wrote:  
(14-Nov-16 22:56)Yannick Wrote:  

You mean I can't force close csgo.exe? And I need to run hexui before steam/csgo.exe is opened? Sounds complicated for an external cheat.

Its really not complicated at all! The reason behind this is for extra security. The more you be careful the less chance of the cheat getting detected. It's just an extra security measure put in place to keep the cheat and the user undetected a bit more than it would be if the measures weren't taken.
15-Nov-16, 14:13
(14-Nov-16 23:32)Glace Wrote:  You mean I can't force close csgo.exe? And I need to run hexui before steam/csgo.exe is opened? Sounds complicated for an external cheat.

Not having csgo or steam open during cheat launch is sincerely one of the most basic things that almost all decent cheats use
15-Nov-16, 23:50
(15-Nov-16 14:13)Yannick Wrote:  
(14-Nov-16 23:32)Glace Wrote:  You mean I can't force close csgo.exe? And I need to run hexui before steam/csgo.exe is opened? Sounds complicated for an external cheat.

Not having csgo or steam open during cheat launch is sincerely one of the most basic things that almost all decent cheats use

Sounds secure. The cheat I currently use is INTERNAL, and it requires csgo.exe to be open in order for it to work. Do you think External is better than Internal?
16-Nov-16, 00:14 (This post was last modified: 16-Nov-16 00:18 by jLOL.)
External is harder to detect mainly because it doesn't actually run in the games process (ie csgo.exe) or modify the memory. It just reads the memory. Nonetheless, can still be detected.. just harder. They can detect debuggers, signature matches, etc.

Internal injects directly into the game w/ it's DLL which makes it easier for vac / ac's to find. Upside is if an internal is coded the right way, it functions much better than an external, and could potentially be just as safe as an external.. but once again depends on who/how it's coded.

And as ive used hexui the undetection has been great thanks to menalix
17-Nov-16, 04:53
(16-Nov-16 00:14)JLOLZ Wrote:  External is harder to detect mainly because it doesn't actually run in the games process (ie csgo.exe) or modify the memory. It just reads the memory. Nonetheless, can still be detected.. just harder. They can detect debuggers, signature matches, etc.

Internal injects directly into the game w/ it's DLL which makes it easier for vac / ac's to find. Upside is if an internal is coded the right way, it functions much better than an external, and could potentially be just as safe as an external.. but once again depends on who/how it's coded.

And as ive used hexui the undetection has been great thanks to menalix

Thanks to all these great replies. Does the cheat have a user friend GUI? I'm going to switch over to Hexui after my current subscription expires.
17-Nov-16, 14:20
(17-Nov-16 04:53)Glace Wrote:  Thanks to all these great replies. Does the cheat have a user friend GUI? I'm going to switch over to Hexui after my current subscription expires.

There's no GUI since there's nothing visual ingame, but there is a pretty easy to use page where you change your settings, and lots of threads dedicated to helping people understand the cheat and get the best settings for them
18-Nov-16, 04:56
(17-Nov-16 14:20)Yannick Wrote:  
(17-Nov-16 04:53)Glace Wrote:  Thanks to all these great replies. Does the cheat have a user friend GUI? I'm going to switch over to Hexui after my current subscription expires.

There's no GUI since there's nothing visual ingame, but there is a pretty easy to use page where you change your settings, and lots of threads dedicated to helping people understand the cheat and get the best settings for them

Doesn't sound too hard. Let's say I use the cheat on an account, 1 month prior to it being detected, and I've only used it once at that time. Would the account be VAC'ed?
18-Nov-16, 12:19
If you inject the cheat while VAC have detected it, then yeah you will get VACced, if you inject while its not detected, well then no VAC for you Smile
18-Nov-16, 14:13
If im correct , you will get vac banned if you have injected the cheat for past 2 weeks. Sometimes it can be a month of delay.
18-Nov-16, 17:37
(18-Nov-16 04:56)Glace Wrote:  Doesn't sound too hard. Let's say I use the cheat on an account, 1 month prior to it being detected, and I've only used it once at that time. Would the account be VAC'ed?

The vac detection and the vac ban don't happen at the same time, there's usually a couple of weeks of a cheat being detected, where valve lets the detection keep finding users before they pull the trigger.

If you cheated a month before the detection date but not during the detection then no, you wouldn't be banned.
18-Nov-16, 18:42 (This post was last modified: 18-Nov-16 18:43 by Glace.)
(18-Nov-16 17:37)Yannick Wrote:  
(18-Nov-16 04:56)Glace Wrote:  Doesn't sound too hard. Let's say I use the cheat on an account, 1 month prior to it being detected, and I've only used it once at that time. Would the account be VAC'ed?

The vac detection and the vac ban don't happen at the same time, there's usually a couple of weeks of a cheat being detected, where valve lets the detection keep finding users before they pull the trigger.

If you cheated a month before the detection date but not during the detection then no, you wouldn't be banned.

Thank you for info. Is there unlimited HWID resets for this? I want to play the cheat on 2 computers .. NEVERMIND. unlimited HWIDS resets Smile will be purchasing soon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)