Current time: 20-Apr-24, 07:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
A review worth reading - What you need to know about HeXui!
12-Nov-16, 11:25 (This post was last modified: 12-Nov-16 11:27 by FunctionDev.)
I just wanted to start this review off by saying that everything said in this review is 100% my honest opinion on the cheat. Nothing is sugarcoated and/or fabricated to seem better than it actually is.

1. Aimbot - (10/10)
The aimbot is definitely one of the best parts of the cheat because it is very customizable and can always be changed when you need. The way I have it set up is to look VERY legit with a slight smooth aim giving me that little advantage, and i'd have to say it is the most legit damn aimbot i've ever seen.

2. SoundESP - (9/10)
If you're looking for a legit looking esp that is undetectable by any viewer, then you've come to the right place. The sound esp is like nothing ever seen before, or heard of before. The way it works is if an enemy is near, you will slowly start to hear a beep, and as the enemy gets nearer the beep gets faster and more intense. YES, it does take some getting used to, but with it you will look as legit as ever. Even if you TRY to make it obvious you can't. Thats just the way it is. In my opinion, it is a LITTLE buggy for me and/or can be smoother, meaning that when they are on one side of a door and i'm on the other, the thing is beeping really fast instead of just a beep - beep - beep - beep, other than that, 9/10 for sure!

3. Config Cloud - (10/10)
The config cloud is a feature that allows you to edit all of your settings (or config) for the cheat right from the HeXui website and allows you to save it right INTO the cheat by just clicking a button. It is completely automatic! The only thing is, you have to create the config! Not good at creating configs? No problem. The config cloud also allows you to import other users configs (Which are still completely editable to your liking) as your config with just the click of a button. It saves tons of time instead of trying to edit and change every little setting on your config to match someone elses. Its just a click of a button and you're done!

4. Compatibility - (10/10) THIS MAY VARY FOR SOME USERS!
After downloading the client, everything was easy to set up and use. It must have taken me 30 seconds to get the cheat up and running perfectly on my computer (Windows 7 X64). I can't speak for other operating systems, but for me, this was a one and done deal with setting this up. No hassle and no mess. (I'm not an infomercial I promise)

5. TriggerBot - (|/|)
Personally, I can't speak for the triggerbot as I have not used it. I'd imagine it is amazing, but I have not tested it. If you want to know more information about the triggerbot, go read the other awesome reviews about HeXui!

6. RCS - (|/|)
Like the triggerbot, RCS (Recoil Control System) is just not my thing to use while i'm playing, so I cannot give a rating on it. Again, other reviews will tell a different story but as for mine, I cannot lie and say I've used it and rate it when I have not.

ALL IN ALL
I was brought here by a user that goes by the alias of "avo" on steam. I was originally using Interwebz when he told me about HeXui and how legit you can look and feel without having to mess with tons of useless settings and bullcrap that doesn't need to be in a cheat. I'm honestly impressed with the quality of HeXui and I can guarantee it is all about Quality, not quantity here. If you want a non toxic community with users who respect and help eachother, then HeXui is the way to go. If you are still skeptical about HeXui, buy their three day trial and test it yourself. You become a full VIP for three days and can test out the cheat to the max to see how you like it.

Understand this. I wouldn't be writing this review if I didn't fully like the cheat or think it was the way to go. I've been with many different cheat providers before HeXui and I was skeptical of it at first, but after seeing the helpful respectful community and the simplicity of the cheat, I knew it was worth my time to stay here and become a functioning member of the community.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE CHEAT, FEEL FREE TO POST A COMMENT. I WILL ANSWER TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE!

Thank you for reading,

- FunctionDev.

PS Avo if you see this PM me. You remember who I am Wink
12-Nov-16, 12:07
Thanks for the detailed review. We also welcome feedback and when people leave positive feedback it means we are doing something right Smile
12-Nov-16, 12:15
(12-Nov-16 12:07)Complekz Wrote:  Thanks for the detailed review. We also welcome feedback and when people leave positive feedback it means we are doing something right Smile

Hey no problem bud! Always willing to help/support the things I like!
13-Nov-16, 20:08
Just wanted to update this with the "detection" point.

Detection - (10/10)
As far as VAC detections go, I believe and trust that this cheat is very safe. We all need to remember that there is that risk of getting banned when cheatinf, and that's a risk we have to take. As for detection of cheating by other players, if you have your settings set up right, that's practically non existent. HeXui is the most legit looking cheat ever and will stay like that.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)