Current time: 27-Jul-24, 05:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Before i buy how do you configure this cheat?
13-Nov-16, 01:11
Hey, I was wondering as this is the first external cheat i have used and im still kinda new to the cheating scene and was wondering how do you actually configure this cheat so like how to change the aimbot fov or anything like, like do you just type the values or do you just press buttons in game.

Thanks in advance! James.
13-Nov-16, 02:01
You change settings on the website, you can enter the values there. it's all on the website so there's no in game menu, this makes it cool for videos/streaming and stuff, you just edit settings then click save, then just push your "panic button" in game and the settings update. ezpz
13-Nov-16, 05:31 (This post was last modified: 13-Nov-16 07:10 by FunctionDev.)
Hey man! first off, HeXui is the way to go! Now, to edit your config on HeXui go to your user CP in the top right and there should be something called "config cloud" in the column to the left once you are in your usercp page. There, you can change all of your values and settings to create your config. You can also import other people's configs right from their profiles if you cba to make your own!
13-Nov-16, 06:01
Well he hasn't bought the cheat yet so he won't be able to edit settings
21-Nov-16, 03:54
(13-Nov-16 02:01)noisiviD Wrote:  You change settings on the website, you can enter the values there. it's all on the website so there's no in game menu, this makes it cool for videos/streaming and stuff, you just edit settings then click save, then just push your "panic button" in game and the settings update. ezpz

But when you press the reload button theres a sound and they will know you are hacking Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)