Current time: 29-Mar-24, 12:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Review after a couple months
19-Nov-16, 20:45 (This post was last modified: 20-Nov-16 19:33 by Lootsy.)
Hello. I have used hexui since around August now, and this is what I have to say.

Aimbot : 7/10
Good but not many customization options, and can be weak and glitchy at times.
Can't set aim key for certain weapons, only for one for every weapon
Bone options are somewhat limited (only head/body, no # bones)
RCS goes into play even when no enemies are present

ESP : There is none, but sound esp isnt bad for legit play. Not much else to say

Triggerbot : 5/10
Just misses half the time even on unlegit settings, I dont know if its just me or if it just sucks

BHOP : 8/10
Works pretty well but no delay option for jumps which would be nice

Detection : There was a "16 month undetection streak" before september, but since then everyone has been getting vac on and off and untrusted bans.

If you are looking for a cheat to use on your main, I strongly recommend against using Hexui standard.

This cheat is good for $12 a month, but there are many better options out there if you are willing to pay more.
19-Nov-16, 21:15
To be honest, i'd hardly call this a review. It was so simple and really didn't cover anything. Very vague descriptions of what was wrong with the cheat and why you didn't like it. If you could expand on your answers a bit more that'd be awesome and a lot more helpful than what you have posted.
19-Nov-16, 21:25
(19-Nov-16 21:15)FunctionDev Wrote:  To be honest, i'd hardly call this a review. It was so simple and really didn't cover anything. Very vague descriptions of what was wrong with the cheat and why you didn't like it. If you could expand on your answers a bit more that'd be awesome and a lot more helpful than what you have posted.
I think my review is just fine the way it is, thank you.
19-Nov-16, 22:17
(19-Nov-16 21:25)Lootsy Wrote:  
(19-Nov-16 21:15)FunctionDev Wrote:  To be honest, i'd hardly call this a review. It was so simple and really didn't cover anything. Very vague descriptions of what was wrong with the cheat and why you didn't like it. If you could expand on your answers a bit more that'd be awesome and a lot more helpful than what you have posted.

Weren't you banned? I swear you were banned at one point.
19-Nov-16, 22:22
(19-Nov-16 22:17)FunctionDev Wrote:  
(19-Nov-16 21:25)Lootsy Wrote:  

Weren't you banned? I swear you were banned at one point.
got banned for toxicity
19-Nov-16, 22:34
I agree with functionDev anyways thanks for the review Smile
20-Nov-16, 06:24
(19-Nov-16 22:34)JLOLZ Wrote:  I agree with functionDev anyways thanks for the review Smile
Ill elaborate more when I have time
20-Nov-16, 19:33
edited a bit

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)