Current time: 18-May-24, 17:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
3 Day Faceit Hexui
26-Nov-16, 16:47
Is it worth getting hexui for 3 day only in order to grind ELO on faceit ? Or should I get more money for a whole month?
Also, are there faceit configs in the private forum for each skill level? (I'm gold league at the moment)

Thanks.
26-Nov-16, 16:54
I wouldn't get the 3 day trail if you actually want to use it for grinding elo, since the reason it's there is to give you time to find good settings and then play around with the cheat for a bit.

3 days doesn't really give you much time if you actually want to use the cheat to grind, since you'll probably spend a little while trying to get your settings configured appropriately
26-Nov-16, 17:43
(26-Nov-16 16:54)Yannick Wrote:  I wouldn't get the 3 day trail if you actually want to use it for grinding elo, since the reason it's there is to give you time to find good settings and then play around with the cheat for a bit.

3 days doesn't really give you much time if you actually want to use the cheat to grind, since you'll probably spend a little while trying to get your settings configured appropriately

Yeah, that's what I was actually thinking about. But the anticheat it's coming and I'm afraid my subscription is going to be wasted till Menalix cracks it.
26-Nov-16, 17:45
I would suggest buying a month sub when we get ud on new faceit AC.
26-Nov-16, 20:53
(26-Nov-16 17:45)JLOLZ Wrote:  I would suggest buying a month sub when we get ud on new faceit AC.

Yea, that would be probably the best investment imo.
27-Nov-16, 17:02
In my opinion 3 days are not enough
i just spented 1 week changing settings to my prefrence and practicing
01-Dec-16, 16:32
(27-Nov-16 17:02)Arminat0r Wrote:  In my opinion 3 days are not enough

Thanks for telling me that. I've been wondering about that too, since I new for sure 24hours wouldn't be enough, which is what many other cheats offer as their initial try out sub.
01-Dec-16, 19:03
(01-Dec-16 16:32)Menalix Wrote:  
(27-Nov-16 17:02)Arminat0r Wrote:  In my opinion 3 days are not enough

Thanks for telling me that. I've been wondering about that too, since I new for sure 24hours wouldn't be enough, which is what many other cheats offer as their initial try out sub.

i just spented about a week to get my hand set on this cheats and still now searching for my optimum settings
always changing it cant stay on 1 idk why
01-Dec-16, 19:33
Why not just create your own?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)