Current time: 19-Apr-24, 16:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Bought 3 days.
29-Nov-16, 23:41
I bought the 3days version to test.

I really recommend this program, only used sound esp for first day but after a good config and program all set up i really enjoyed, i played full valve's mm and i went prom Legendary Eagle to Supreme.

SoundEsp: 9/10
It is great, gives you huge advantage while entering to site or defending, you may know how far they are or if the site is clear. If i knew i would add stereo sound so it only makes sound where you have the enemy (exple: you have it to your right, it only beeps right side.)

Aimbot: 10/10
Works great with onetaps and incrediblywith sprays. Only you may notice it because when you watch demo looks super legit.

Really recommend the program, buying 90days next time. Wink
04-Jan-17, 02:28
(29-Nov-16 23:41)cookiexplorer Wrote:  

I really recommend this program, only used sound esp for first day but after a good config and program all set up i really enjoyed, i played full valve's mm and i went prom Legendary Eagle to Supreme.

It is great, gives you huge advantage while entering to site or defending, you may know how far they are or if the site is clear. If i knew i would add stereo sound so it only makes sound where you have the enemy (exple: you have it to your right, it only beeps right side.)

Works great with onetaps and incrediblywith sprays. Only you may notice it because when you watch demo looks super legit.

I hope you can send your skins over to another account, or your on a new account, because mostly everyone that bought "3 days" will be/already V.A.C banned. Be sure to remove any mobile number that is on your account, getting vac banned with a number that you have on a multiple accounts makes ALL accounts receive a V.A.C. ban.

I just got mine today. Sad
04-Jan-17, 02:51
(04-Jan-17 02:28)Dyleon Wrote:  

I hope you can send your skins over to another account, or your on a new account, because mostly everyone that bought "3 days" will be/already V.A.C banned. Be sure to remove any mobile number that is on your account, getting vac banned with a number that you have on a multiple accounts makes ALL accounts receive a V.A.C. ban.

When did you last use it?
04-Jan-17, 03:10
(04-Jan-17 02:51)Division Wrote:  

I got VAC banned too. last used when my sub ran out.
04-Jan-17, 03:28
(04-Jan-17 02:51)Division Wrote:  

I used it the day the DNS problems occurred. I still had my subscription at the time. Waiting on Customer Support to give me my 2 days I lost back.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)