Current time: 29-Apr-24, 12:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Thread Closed 
Some questions before buying
22-Oct-14, 19:40 (This post was last modified: 22-Oct-14 19:50 by PoxCSGO.)
Hello fellow cheaters!

This is the first time I am thinking about actually buying a cheat so now I have some questions before actually buying.

1. Can you buy with pay safe card?

2. Is the cheat really UD even though there have been so much VAC bans recently? I can easily avoid OW bans but I am just concerned about the VAC.

3. It's says the BETA is ending today, what does this mean?

4. I've heard stuff about this being a closed community and stuff, so am I even able to buy the cheat or is it just people that were subbed like long ago that has access to it?

5. When there is a new update in CSGO will the cheat automatically be outdated so you cannot use it?

6. is each cheat individually coded to each person so it's private and harder to detect?

7. Is there anything else I should know like how to use it etc.

Thanks for reading =)
22-Oct-14, 20:02
(22-Oct-14 20:00)PoxCSGO Wrote:  This sounds good enough for me, I will buy it by the end of the month with paysafecard. How does that work btw? Do I just send him the code and he make me a VIP member? Thanks for the answers, really appreciate it Smile

I would recommend to send him a message about it first, he will probably reply with further information about this purchase.

If you need any further help I will always be here, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message!

#Closed

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Closed