Current time: 03-May-24, 10:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Former member
15-Dec-16, 04:47
Hello!

Im a former member, would like to ask a few questions.

- I seen the forums that it was detected, did it affect alot of users of hexui?
- Is there in need of a usb still, if not how do I inject and do I need to login cause I've been longing for a LAN hack of hexui which you dont need to be suspicious about plugging in something unto the pc and having to login > inject > register hwid > unpug > re inject again.
- Do I need to subscribe to be able to get the premium for another payment? or I can direct pay for the premium?
- Faceit undetected? Or still unknown?
15-Dec-16, 13:26 (This post was last modified: 15-Dec-16 13:30 by jLOL.)
Hexui was partially detected.
-No you dont need an usb you can open it from desktop but you still can use a usb. For lans HWID before using it on another pc.
-Yes you need to purchase hexui but the price will be taken off the premium price. (If you get selected)
-Its undetected,beta is unknown.
15-Dec-16, 19:21
Hmm, can you clear my head about using it on LAN on a different pc? do I need to use a usb or am I missing something?
15-Dec-16, 19:41
(15-Dec-16 19:21)nkk Wrote:  Hmm, can you clear my head about using it on LAN on a different pc? do I need to use a usb or am I missing something?

You can use USB if you like, but it's totally up to you.
For that you will just need a hwid reset before you switch to that computer.
15-Dec-16, 19:44 (This post was last modified: 15-Dec-16 19:44 by hapsdog.)
When you enter the lan, you need to go to this website from your lan PC and put in your password to reset your hwid, then you inject it and can play.
15-Dec-16, 19:50
(15-Dec-16 19:44)hapsdog Wrote:  When you enter the lan, you need to go to this website from your lan PC and put in your password to reset your hwid, then you inject it and can play.
Or just hwid reset before going to lan Tongue
15-Dec-16, 19:55 (This post was last modified: 15-Dec-16 19:55 by hapsdog.)
The way i read it, he will use a PC thats already located at the lan, but yeah if he uses his own he can obviously do it from home.... Smile
15-Dec-16, 20:22
No just hwid it home go to lan inject hexui
16-Dec-16, 05:23
To be clear and all, HWID reset before injecting to a new pc. While injecting it, it still needs a login right? Problem with this is, lan tournaments have marshalls that stands behind people as soon as you setup gears, do we have a silent inject without logging in? And I believe usb's are not allowed at lan.

Any tips?
16-Dec-16, 13:32
(16-Dec-16 05:23)nkk Wrote:  To be clear and all, HWID reset before injecting to a new pc. While injecting it, it still needs a login right? Problem with this is, lan tournaments have marshalls that stands behind people as soon as you setup gears, do we have a silent inject without logging in? And I believe usb's are not allowed at lan.

Any tips?
Yes that would be a problem
16-Dec-16, 15:36
(16-Dec-16 05:23)nkk Wrote:  To be clear and all, HWID reset before injecting to a new pc. While injecting it, it still needs a login right? Problem with this is, lan tournaments have marshalls that stands behind people as soon as you setup gears, do we have a silent inject without logging in? And I believe usb's are not allowed at lan.

Any tips?
Yeah. I wouldn't recommend any p2c for big tournaments or medium high level tournaments since you always need to hwid login etc.... I would recommend to buy a private from a coder although it might cost a bit.
17-Dec-16, 14:45 (This post was last modified: 17-Dec-16 14:51 by Zeth.)
If you get a usb rubber ducky and reflash it to twin duck I will write an auto injecting script for you. all you would have to do is temporarily turn off the monitor and plug the usb in

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)