Current time: 29-Apr-24, 17:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Questions before purchase.
24-Oct-14, 04:28 (This post was last modified: 24-Oct-14 04:30 by Ryan ^_^.)
Hello, just some quick questions before I purchase. Well not quick, this might take a while hahah but who can you blame for being careful? Just making sure I don't spend my money on the wrong thing.

1) Does this hack need certain requirements? Can it be ran full screen (I play at a resolution a bit lower than my native (1920 x 1080) for the performance boost), does it need administrator privileges to run (my mom has my computer locked DOWN! I can't open / install somethings without an admin's password first - Windows 8. Main thing I'm worried about.)

2) You probably hear this a lot but I just want a peace of mind. Is this hack Undetected? I really don't have the money to purchase another copy of CS:GO on steam and with all my skins, (not a lot but I love them nonetheless) I'm not going to risk getting VAC'd unless I'm positive I won't be detected. Is there anything you can tell me such as how this hack works / coded to make me sure that I wont get my ass VAC'd on the first week of use? How often does the hack get updated after each CS:GO update? I know hacking in the first place runs you a risk of getting banned, but I've joined this website a couple months ago and I haven't heard of anyone getting VAC'd yet. (Under the name "Shifty".)

3) I'm assuming this is actually made by a programmer, and in this case Menalix or something (I forgot his name Tongue) and this cheat isn't copy and pasted like the rest of the cheat providers out there. Namely, Cubex. Or so I've heard / Noticed.

4) Refund policy? Such as if the hack doesn't work for whatever reason (like I stated above, needing an administrator password) will I receive a refund, or if you get VAC'd within three days will I get a refund, etc.

5) Can I use this hack on Competitive play? I'm in Gold Nova 3 right now but I'm hoping to climb higher than that with this "tool" hehehh.[/font]

6) Any thing else I should know to convince me to purchase this cheat? This is the first time I've ever paid for a hack so I am somewhat skeptical about it all. Please send comfort!

7) EDIT: I noticed on the top it says the cheat in unavailable for use at the moment. Does that mean I shouldn't purchase it right now or..? Is the ETA of the hack soon? (I know I'm breaking all the rules set forth by your leader according to the top of the page but I'm just making sure.)

Thanks ~ ^_^ Sorry if I'm a bother, I just want to be sure I'm not wasting my money!

P.S. Answer truthfully. (And try to explain well Smile)
24-Oct-14, 15:40
Hi Smile

1. You don't need fullscreen/windowed/windowed fullscreen in order to play. You do need admin rights to run it.
2. No cheat provider can ever promise you that you won't get banned there's always a risk, however i see no reason to be worried with the new security comming up with hexui's next update.
3. The cheat is coded from scracth by Menalix in vb.net meaning it's hard to copy paste when there is no other cheat to copy paste Smile
4. As the TOS states theres a no refund policy, however that might be revoked depending on a situation if something happens, just remember it's no guarantee, and most refunds is a sub extention rather than a refund of your money.
5.Yes
6. You are required to use a USB
7. The eta is in the same box, it's unavaible atm.

Hope you enjoy and purchase, please feel free to ask any further questions if needed be.
24-Oct-14, 16:34 (This post was last modified: 24-Oct-14 16:34 by Ryan ^_^.)
Thank you very much Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)