Current time: 08-May-24, 23:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Thread Closed 
New Moderator (31-10-2014)
31-Oct-14, 09:22
Hexui has been shrouded in darkness and depressed days over the last two months.
So I want you take good care of our new moderator who jumps into our project in not the most happy period of Hexui's existence.

"Zero" is the alias of our new moderator who is someone who has been around the cheat-scene for quite a while and also has some coding knownledge. He already started appearing around or forums 2 weeks ago, but I choose to wait for this announcement, but some of you might have seen he works hard on ensuring that Hexui keeps being a nice place to stay.
He is an experienced young guy who I am sure will be a great help to many customers and me.
Zero is a native speaking danish guy just like me and Division, I like having mods which is native relatives, it makes the communicating process a lot more easy and I also feel you have a more trustful bond to each other.

Two other news:
The cheat is online again, there is more about it in the private news section.
We have built a coupon system so you might get lucky and find coupon somewhere when purchacing Hexui next time

Save 15% on any Hexui purchase coupon: "WELCOMEZERO"
Without quotations, valid until the 10 of November.
01-Nov-14, 17:00
Saw his name in green Wink Welcome regardless, lots of work needs to be done on these forums! Lots of spammers and such. (Not really.)
01-Nov-14, 17:28
Welcome Zero Smile
01-Nov-14, 19:19
Zero my hero Surprised, Welcome Big Grin
01-Nov-14, 22:23
Thank you guys, I'm sorry for my inactivity lately, I have been extremely busy the last few days.
08-Nov-14, 09:18
WELCOMEZERO <3 congrats mate.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed