Current time: 23-Apr-24, 19:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Review (1 week of using)
02-Jan-17, 13:22 (This post was last modified: 02-Jan-17 13:36 by drays.)
Aloha !

So I bought the cheat quite a few months ago and just actually realized I didn't leave a review, even though I did appreciate reading reviews before buying, therefore here I am making it right.

So I bought the 3 months subscription and I'll be fair, the price is decent ; I wouldn't say it's cheap but it's affordable. I used the cheat for a week before I eventually couldn't get it to work anymore (my game would just close itself whenever I would open it with the cheat on). I tried a lot of different stuff but eventually nothing worked out for me ; but I'm not here to complain : I didn't bother to look deeper into this problem because I realized I could play good enough without cheats (akward)

Anyway I used the cheat for a week and here is my review.

- This cheat is undetected (VAC, OW), I did not get banned whatsoever though I actually got reported quite a few times, also landed a few shots that were just not legit at all but then again, with "legit" settings, you'll land very few of that and you won't look like such a cheater on ow.

-This cheat offers a lot of customizing possibilities, at the price of greater complexity. I actually struggled to get the cheat to work properly and I must admit I was really upset at the start cus I would actually suck way more with it than without due to the fact it was so unreliable. I worked on my settings, my triggers keys etc... and eventually I managed to make it all somewhat work, but I still wasn't too sure about it being a good addition to my skills. This cheat is designed to look legit and avoid bans, therefore it has to be more complicated than just press key gg or wallhacking ezness and I do believe you'll get used to it after some time using it.

-Recoil correction works just fine ; as for the sound ESP (sound "wallhack" that works with "beeps") and the bunny hop feature. Those features will definitely make your game easier without even having to use aimbot/trigger.

-Some bugs yet to be solved ? The big problem I had using Hexui was actually getting it to work, I had to inject and reboot cs & steam and so on every now and then and my game would sometimes just straight up close (with steam along) without any reason in the middle of a game. I did notice the support for the cheat was pretty efficient and supportive (chinese) so I guess I would have been helped in finding a fix to these problems and the ones that I would encounter later.

Overall, this is a tool that you definitely wanna get if you're serious about cheating and willing to put some time in customizing your cheat, settings & playstyle. If you are looking for an easy to handle straight up acing cheat, Hexui is not what you're looking for.

Overall I rate 7.5 out of 10 ; Would have been an 8.5 without the bugs (but again, that was just me, so you might wanna consider it an 8.5)

Thanks for reading and happy cheating.
02-Jan-17, 18:10
(02-Jan-17 13:22)drays Wrote:  Aloha !

So I bought the cheat quite a few months ago and just actually realized I didn't leave a review, even though I did appreciate reading reviews before buying, therefore here I am making it right.

So I bought the 3 months subscription and I'll be fair, the price is decent ; I wouldn't say it's cheap but it's affordable. I used the cheat for a week before I eventually couldn't get it to work anymore (my game would just close itself whenever I would open it with the cheat on). I tried a lot of different stuff but eventually nothing worked out for me ; but I'm not here to complain : I didn't bother to look deeper into this problem because I realized I could play good enough without cheats (akward)

Anyway I used the cheat for a week and here is my review.

- This cheat is undetected (VAC, OW), I did not get banned whatsoever though I actually got reported quite a few times, also landed a few shots that were just not legit at all but then again, with "legit" settings, you'll land very few of that and you won't look like such a cheater on ow.

-This cheat offers a lot of customizing possibilities, at the price of greater complexity. I actually struggled to get the cheat to work properly and I must admit I was really upset at the start cus I would actually suck way more with it than without due to the fact it was so unreliable. I worked on my settings, my triggers keys etc... and eventually I managed to make it all somewhat work, but I still wasn't too sure about it being a good addition to my skills. This cheat is designed to look legit and avoid bans, therefore it has to be more complicated than just press key gg or wallhacking ezness and I do believe you'll get used to it after some time using it.

-Recoil correction works just fine ; as for the sound ESP (sound "wallhack" that works with "beeps") and the bunny hop feature. Those features will definitely make your game easier without even having to use aimbot/trigger.

-Some bugs yet to be solved ? The big problem I had using Hexui was actually getting it to work, I had to inject and reboot cs & steam and so on every now and then and my game would sometimes just straight up close (with steam along) without any reason in the middle of a game. I did notice the support for the cheat was pretty efficient and supportive (chinese) so I guess I would have been helped in finding a fix to these problems and the ones that I would encounter later.

Overall, this is a tool that you definitely wanna get if you're serious about cheating and willing to put some time in customizing your cheat, settings & playstyle. If you are looking for an easy to handle straight up acing cheat, Hexui is not what you're looking for.

Overall I rate 7.5 out of 10 ; Would have been an 8.5 without the bugs (but again, that was just me, so you might wanna consider it an 8.5)

Thanks for reading and happy cheating.

Hey the cheat is supposed to be opened before steam/csgo, that's why your game closed because you opened it while it was running.

Thanks for the constructive review Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)