Current time: 20-Apr-24, 12:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
My Experience With Hexui. Is it worth it or not?
05-Jan-17, 16:35 (This post was last modified: 20-Jan-17 13:44 by verum.)
Verum's Review of Hexui
[/color]

[color=#0000CD]BACKGROUND - I've been playing CS:GO for over 3 years now and have a good 2000 hours. I enjoy the game and I play at a high level legit (supreme/global). I decided to give Hexui a try as I just don't have the time to play at a high skill group anymore, so I thought I would take the relaxed approach.

AIMBOT 9/10 - As this is my first time ever using a aimbot I can't compare it to anything else. From what I have used and understood about the aimbot, its 100% customisable and it can provide a great edge, even if you are using very legit settings.

RCS 8/10 - using a variety of the preset settings made by community members, I have learned to love RCS (mainly for the M4 and the AK). Pistols its ok, I would say the 5-Seven needs to be sorted out Tongue

TRIGGERBOT 8/10 - I mainly use the trigger bot with the AWP, once you understand how to use a triggerbot it becomes an insane tool, and works great for pistols as well.

SOUND ESP 10/10 - Apart from it occasionally not working, this is the feature that drew me into using Hexui, It is a unique feature that provides am insane advantage and it means you can sit back on ur seat and relax at close-quarters situations

DETECTION (standard module/trial module) 6.5/10 - Now this is where the sad part happened. As I'm fairly new to the cheat I bought the 3-day trial and used it once on my main and twice on my smurf, this meant I got VAC'd and as I do have a lot of friends who play CS it was embarrassing. But now using the standard one, which has better security, I should be ok.

OVERALL 9/10 - Great cheat, with a great community. Honestly, I wish I could say that I didn't get banned... but s**t happens and you need to just move on...

So is it for you? - Honestly, if you are a person who want's to play at a high skill level but doesn't have the hours to commit, I would say go for it... But if you are looking to play a lot with a group of friends, I would invest the time in playing legit. Or if you want to dominate each game but take the risk, go for it! As its a bloody good cheat!
05-Jan-17, 16:55
For the normal people

---

Verum's Review of Hexui

BACKGROUND - I've been playing CS:GO for over 3 years now and have a good 2000 hours. I enjoy the game and I play at a high level legit (supreme/global). I decided to give Hexui a try as I just don't have the time to play at a high skill group anymore, so I thought I would take the relaxed approach.

AIMBOT 9/10 - As this is my first time ever using a aimbot I can't compare it to anything else. From what I have used and understood about the aimbot, its 100% customisable and it can provide a great edge, even if you are using very legit settings.

RCS 8/10 - using a variety of the preset settings made by community members, I have learned to love RCS (mainly for the M4 and the AK). Pistols its ok, I would say the 5-Seven needs to be sorted out Tongue

TRIGGERBOT 8/10 - I mainly use the trigger bot with the AWP, once you understand how to use a triggerbot it becomes an insane tool, and works great for pistols as well.

SOUND ESP 10/10 - Apart from it occasionally not working, this is the feature that drew me into using Hexui, It is a unique feature that provides am insane advantage and it means you can sit back on ur seat and relax at close-quarters situations

DETECTION (standard module/trial module) 6.5/10 - Now this is where the sad part happened. As I'm fairly new to the cheat I bought the 3-day trial and used it once on my main and twice on my smurf, this meant I got VAC'd and as I do have a lot of friends who play CS it was embarrassing. But now using the standard one, which has better security, I should be ok.

OVERALL 9/10 - Great cheat, with a great community. Honestly, I wish I could say that I didn't get banned... but s**t happens and you need to just move on...

So is it for you? - Honestly, if you are a person who want's to play at a high skill level but doesn't have the hours to commit, I would say go for it... But if you are looking to play a lot with a group of friends, I would invest the time in playing legit. Or if you want to dominate each game but take the risk, go for it! As its a bloody good cheat!
05-Jan-17, 17:16
Wut
05-Jan-17, 18:52
I'm confused did I do something wrong with this review?
05-Jan-17, 19:25
The color of the text is rather crazy Big Grin
06-Jan-17, 09:46
(05-Jan-17 18:52)verum Wrote:  I'm confused did I do something wrong with this review?

idk ask my eyes
06-Jan-17, 19:52
(05-Jan-17 16:55)dismay Wrote:  For the normal people

---

Verum's Review of Hexui

BACKGROUND - I've been playing CS:GO for over 3 years now and have a good 2000 hours. I enjoy the game and I play at a high level legit (supreme/global). I decided to give Hexui a try as I just don't have the time to play at a high skill group anymore, so I thought I would take the relaxed approach.

Thanks Big Grin
09-Jan-17, 08:59 (This post was last modified: 09-Jan-17 08:59 by headlord.)
Thank you for the review but the color is making me sick.
09-Jan-17, 10:35
On dark theme i can't read the original review Tongue
09-Jan-17, 11:07
(09-Jan-17 10:35)Comlaz Wrote:  On dark theme i can't read the original review Tongue

Dark theme plebs
09-Jan-17, 11:55
(09-Jan-17 11:07)JLOL Wrote:  
(09-Jan-17 10:35)Comlaz Wrote:  On dark theme i can't read the original review Tongue

Dark theme plebs

White theme plebs akward
20-Jan-17, 13:43
(09-Jan-17 11:55)Comlaz Wrote:  

Dark theme plebs

White theme plebs akward
How do I get dark theme Surprised
20-Jan-17, 14:33
(20-Jan-17 13:43)verum Wrote:  
(09-Jan-17 11:55)Comlaz Wrote:  

Dark theme plebs

White theme plebs akward
How do I get dark theme Surprised

https://hexui.com/forum/usercp.php?action=options in the right buttom corner there is something called board style, Change it to Hexui dark theme

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)