Current time: 03-May-24, 10:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Jexxboy Read Fam
13-Jan-17, 23:42
so yeah about these "legit hacks" for stream etc how do i go about setting up and shit? really wanna know how because its ez money from donations aha.
Also how would I go about sound splitting?

Im so fucking new to all this haha

Also, Can't DM won't allow as low post count
14-Jan-17, 00:16
haha dude hey whatup Smile

I'll help you out Big Grin was a weird mm xD
14-Jan-17, 00:20
haha was interesting to say the least.

would you honestly recommend these over any others? honestly.
14-Jan-17, 00:22
(14-Jan-17 00:20)TomCuntface Wrote:  haha was interesting to say the least.

would you honestly recommend these over any others? honestly.

Yeah easily Smile
We're well known, been around for 3 years now and have a really nice community imo. and the cheat works well Smile
14-Jan-17, 00:25 (This post was last modified: 14-Jan-17 00:35 by TomCuntface.)
It's just some of the reviews saying it is detected or they have been detected easy, makes me nervous is all aha.

im friends with richboy$ pl0y and he said his are sick af but as far as using them when streaming im unsure and i wanna stream with them without getting caught.
14-Jan-17, 01:16
(14-Jan-17 00:25)TomCuntface Wrote:  It's just some of the reviews saying it is detected or they have been detected easy, makes me nervous is all aha.

im friends with richboy$ pl0y and he said his are sick af but as far as using them when streaming im unsure and i wanna stream with them without getting caught.

Yeah I understand.
we had a small window where people got banned from the 5th-9th of january.
But it's all fixed and good now Smile
14-Jan-17, 01:17
ah okay man, so how would i go about getting away with using this on stream then? even with the ESP?
14-Jan-17, 01:44
Also would this be viable for use on faceit/esea or will they be detected there?
14-Jan-17, 02:03
because honestly, my mind between here and another provider so just trying to weigh up a lot to do with both as i've heard good things about both
14-Jan-17, 02:13
(14-Jan-17 01:44)TomCuntface Wrote:  Also would this be viable for use on faceit/esea or will they be detected there?

Esea not afaik and faceit you would need non premium queue Smile

Feel free to check this out:
https://hexui.com/cheats/csgo/
14-Jan-17, 02:18
How would i go about sound splitting for streams and what are the best "legit" settings then?
14-Jan-17, 02:30
(14-Jan-17 02:18)TomCuntface Wrote:  How would i go about sound splitting for streams and what are the best "legit" settings then?

There's people sharing configs inside, easy explained documentation if you and a forum where people help with settings if you need that.

As for splitting the sound you would need something like "Virtual Audio Cable"
14-Jan-17, 16:46
Cool you actually bought Hexui Big Grin I thought you were just playing nice with us.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)