Current time: 20-May-24, 01:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Thread Closed 
What is next? (18. March, 2014)
18-Mar-14, 06:36
I just wanted to say I'm slowly trying to get som customers before official opening where I'll go "crazy" with promoting Tongue

And what I'm working on atm.
1. SoundESP, this will make sound when closest enemy is in selected range, and from how close he is it will beep sound faster and faster.
2. Weapon configs, I'll try to make it possible to configurere settings to each weapon group: "pistol", "smg", "shotguns", "snipers" and "riffless"
3. New HWID adding system, the current is very manual and it takes like 5 minutes to implent, which is too time requiring, especially because I'm going to hire a mod or two, who will do it, but I'll try to make it easyier for them.
4. New security possibilities, by this time when I get to this point, I don't think their is much about the cheat I'll change, so I'll just strive to improve the detection rate and I'll try to add official support for stronger AC's.

Maybe I'll add ingame menu too, so you can easy configure the cheat, and radarhack also maybe, but I want to talk with PHP programmer about it so we can pass it with website over to mobile, so you have radarhack on all smartphones.

My main goal of this cheat is never to be detected and it should definitely be possible, when everything is so simple and I don't do game modifications.

Thanks for reading Big Grin
18-Mar-14, 08:12
(18-Mar-14 11:36)Menalix Wrote:  I just wanted to say I'm slowly trying to get som customers before official opening where I'll go "crazy" with promoting Tongue

And what I'm working on atm.
1. SoundESP, this will make sound when closest enemy is in selected range, and from how close he is it will beep sound faster and faster.
2. Weapon configs, I'll try to make it possible to configurere settings to each weapon group: "pistol", "smg", "shotguns", "snipers" and "riffless"
3. New HWID adding system, the current is very manual and it takes like 5 minutes to implent, which is too time requiring, especially because I'm going to hire a mod or two, who will do it, but I'll try to make it easyier for them.
4. New security possibilities, by this time when I get to this point, I don't think their is much about the cheat I'll change, so I'll just strive to improve the detection rate and I'll try to add official support for stronger AC's.

Maybe I'll add ingame menu too, so you can easy configure the cheat, and radarhack also maybe, but I want to talk with PHP programmer about it so we can pass it with website over to mobile, so you have radarhack on all smartphones.

My main goal of this cheat is never to be detected and it should definitely be possible, when everything is so simple and I don't do game modifications.

Thanks for reading Big Grin

Great Smile Excited Smile
18-Mar-14, 12:22
Sounds great, Menalix.
I already wanted to ask you about WeaponConfigs and now you are on to it. Smile
I'm really excited what's coming next, since the Triggerbot is really effective atm.
18-Mar-14, 18:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpeb9OVsrxs

That's our guy, testing SoundESP for anyone who is interested. I didn't quite understand it, but now I do and it's a great idea!
18-Mar-14, 18:52
(18-Mar-14 23:47)PenLJ Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpeb9OVsrxs

That's our guy, testing SoundESP for anyone who is interested. I didn't quite understand it, but now I do and it's a great idea!
Haha Big Grin it should be implented tomorow, but keep eyes at forum, because you'll need to update the settings.ini file.
18-Mar-14, 18:52
I'm here anyway Wink I assume this is the same anti-cheat proof as triggerbot?
18-Mar-14, 18:58
(18-Mar-14 23:52)PenLJ Wrote:  I'm here anyway Wink I assume this is the same anti-cheat proof as triggerbot?
Yes it should be, but atm I'm curios about AC's recording audio samples and sends to server, so I'll have to look into that.
But I don't think so, because that would require them to do many manual checks as it can't be automated.
19-Mar-14, 08:52
Cool, Sound ESP is nice, too. Triggerbot works quite good for me too Smile

I'm really excited for the radar feature, when do you think you can implement it?
24-Mar-14, 00:10
very neat features, will the prices of the cheat be increased in the future?
24-Mar-14, 00:13
(24-Mar-14 05:10)yoloswagswag Wrote:  very neat features, will the prices of the cheat be increased in the future?

I don't think so Smile
24-Mar-14, 00:29
(24-Mar-14 05:13)Menalix Wrote:  
(24-Mar-14 05:10)yoloswagswag Wrote:  very neat features, will the prices of the cheat be increased in the future?

I don't think so Smile

Which should encourage people to donate on their own free will Wink.
24-Mar-14, 08:24
Would love to see a in-game GUI. But apart from that great hack, great work.

Keep it up.
24-Mar-14, 13:38
I would like to see a little aimer, but this is just a suggestion. I'm fine with the cheat as it is ;D
24-Mar-14, 14:48
(24-Mar-14 13:24)RESIISTANCE Wrote:  Would love to see a in-game GUI. But apart from that great hack, great work.

Keep it up.
Remember you can change settings if you tab out of the game edit the setting file and maximaize csgo again and pressing the panic key to disable and then enable.
24-Mar-14, 14:58
(24-Mar-14 13:24)RESIISTANCE Wrote:  Would love to see a in-game GUI. But apart from that great hack, great work.

Keep it up.

A in-game GUI for 100% external hacks.. Mhm.. I don't know if that works. I never heard about a in-game GUI for 100% external hacks until now.

I think we don't need that kind of feature, because you can easily unload your hack with the panic key, switch out to your desktop, then change the settings.ini to whatever you like, switch back ingame and press the panic key again and your new settings should be loaded.
24-Mar-14, 16:57
(24-Mar-14 19:58)faggz Wrote:  switch out to your desktop, then change the settings.ini to whatever you like, switch back ingame and press the panic key again and your new settings should be loaded.

I didn't even realise you could do that. Thanks for the tip i'll be using it for sure.
24-Mar-14, 19:51
(24-Mar-14 21:57)RESIISTANCE Wrote:  
(24-Mar-14 19:58)faggz Wrote:  switch out to your desktop, then change the settings.ini to whatever you like, switch back ingame and press the panic key again and your new settings should be loaded.

I didn't even realise you could do that. Thanks for the tip i'll be using it for sure.

Yeah, now that we have the feature of panic on + off to reload settings, an in-game GUI would be a waste.
26-Mar-14, 21:59
Any ETA, when the weapon configs will be finished ? Thats what I need right now! Big Grin
28-Mar-14, 00:44
Shall be good to see these features implemented.
28-Mar-14, 04:53
I just watched the video and my suggestion would be the ability to modify the audio played either in game, or you set it to something a bit easier on the ears so it isn't as annoying.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Thread Closed