Current time: 28-Mar-24, 10:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Offical Review by Foxter
02-Nov-14, 20:43 (This post was last modified: 02-Nov-14 23:02 by foxter.)
Hey everyone, I'm Foxter. I'm fairly new here, and I haven't gotten to test the cheat just yet, but I will as soon as I can.

I will use this thread and update it when I feel like I have something to add or remove.

Under no circumstances are these ratings my final verdict of the individual features being rated below.

Customer Support - 5/10 ( I haven't been here for long, so don't take my rating as your own final verdict )

- Since I'm quite new here, I don't have much to add to this one, however I do wanna mention that it seems like there perhaps was some misscommunication between two supporters which resulted in my having to wait a day before I was upgraded, however since it looked more like a simple misscommuncation, and not something they did on purpose I will not take that into account.

Triggerbot
- 8/10 ( I haven't been here for long, so don't take my rating as your own final verdict )

-Edit(1) So after quite a few matches in bot games I must say this is exactly what I was looking for. I have heard so much bad about hexui from another forum, but everything they said has the be false, if it isn't then I'm not sure what I just played with Wink.

EspSound - x/10 ( I haven't been here for long, so don't take my rating as your own final verdict )

- As the one above I have yet to try out the cheat, so I will wait with giving this a rating.

Community
- 7/10 ( I haven't been here for long, so don't take my rating as your own final verdict )

- So far the community seems quite cool, there aren't a lot of flame or hate, it looks like a pretty nice community, and I hope it is.
03-Nov-14, 09:10
Btw im the best player here im like the thug Smile so you should be my friend and i can protect you from div Tongue his evil Surprised ive seen his darks ide Sad
03-Nov-14, 10:12
(03-Nov-14 09:10)Fiddexd Wrote:  Btw im the best player here im like the thug Smile so you should be my friend and i can protect you from div Tongue his evil Surprised ive seen his darks ide Sad

Protect me!. Be mu guardian Tongue
03-Nov-14, 17:17
Div is a nice person, never seen his inner dark side tho Big Grin
03-Nov-14, 17:27
(03-Nov-14 17:17)zooM Wrote:  Div is a nice person, never seen his inner dark side tho Big Grin

Me save than sorry Big Grin
03-Nov-14, 17:51
Haaha guys this made me rofl Big Grin
03-Nov-14, 18:15
(03-Nov-14 17:51)Division dreamers Wrote:  Haaha guys this made me rofl Big Grin

This made me rofl -div 2k25
03-Nov-14, 20:42
someone has to make mods/admins laugh *the new era is here to help with this!* Era of Fidde! Surprised Surprised Surprised

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)