Current time: 29-Mar-24, 14:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Honest review/discussion
24-Jan-17, 16:04
Ok, to start off a friend wanted to get back into CS again but there was one problem, I had not played in ages and was really rusty. So after recommendations from another longtime user friend I decided to give it a go (bear in mind that I'd never cheated before).

My opinions on the service as a whole was really good, the level of quality that went into everything, like the settings sharing feature etc. I proceeded to use the client for the rest of that day until I woke up to a Vac ban. You can imagine I was pretty pissed due to the fact that I'd just bought it less than 12 hours prior to getting banned. I'd been using that steam account for ages and was a bit annoyed that it got a VAC on it, but I guess I knew the risks.

After this I bought another account, which cut a long story short ended up being Overwatch banned right about the same time when the Untrusted bans started to occur (I probably would have been untrusted if I wasn't overwatched before as my friend did). I knew my mistakes, certain events in-game that didn't even look legit lead me to being banned once again.

I haven't been here for long, as you can tell I probably haven't had the most optimal experience. I really like the cheat as a whole, its a really clean, user-friendly experience but I'm debating if to carry on subscribing or to just play legit due to the fact every time I create a new account (despite the money) I have to wait an additional 30 days to trade. But then I pose the question of should I even need to trade if I am cheating?

As I've stated numerous times, this cheat is probably the best out there with the beeps and stuff, but my 2 bans in such a short period of time threw me off. I can see from history that this should just be a fluke, but I'm still debating re-subbing or just playing legit.

TL;DR
Its a good client, the VAC's may have been a fluke but some of the settings out there are too blatant. If you're not that worried about the risk of you being banned which is probably incredibly low right now, be sure to buy it.
24-Jan-17, 16:37
(24-Jan-17 16:04)Finesse Wrote:  Ok, to start off a friend wanted to get back into CS again but there was one problem, I had not played in ages and was really rusty. So after recommendations from another longtime user friend I decided to give it a go (bear in mind that I'd never cheated before).

My opinions on the service as a whole was really good, the level of quality that went into everything, like the settings sharing feature etc. I proceeded to use the client for the rest of that day until I woke up to a Vac ban. You can imagine I was pretty pissed due to the fact that I'd just bought it less than 12 hours prior to getting banned. I'd been using that steam account for ages and was a bit annoyed that it got a VAC on it, but I guess I knew the risks.

After this I bought another account, which cut a long story short ended up being Overwatch banned right about the same time when the Untrusted bans started to occur (I probably would have been untrusted if I wasn't overwatched before as my friend did). I knew my mistakes, certain events in-game that didn't even look legit lead me to being banned once again.

I haven't been here for long, as you can tell I probably haven't had the most optimal experience. I really like the cheat as a whole, its a really clean, user-friendly experience but I'm debating if to carry on subscribing or to just play legit due to the fact every time I create a new account (despite the money) I have to wait an additional 30 days to trade. But then I pose the question of should I even need to trade if I am cheating?

As I've stated numerous times, this cheat is probably the best out there with the beeps and stuff, but my 2 bans in such a short period of time threw me off. I can see from history that this should just be a fluke, but I'm still debating re-subbing or just playing legit.

TL;DR
Its a good client, the VAC's may have been a fluke but some of the settings out there are too blatant. If you're not that worried about the risk of you being banned which is probably incredibly low right now, be sure to buy it.

Hey yeah it's really unfortunate with the timing Sad I'm sorry for that man, I hope you give us a chance and stick around. Smile Thanks for the honest review mate

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)