Current time: 20-Apr-24, 04:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Poll: What do you think?
Yes move to a dark color-scheme
No stay with the white color-scheme
[Show Results]
Should the whole Hexui website be dark?
07-Feb-17, 18:21
I use only the dark. but the white color is fine. but just make it so you can chose what you wanna use
08-Feb-17, 05:03
why not make it so we can choose which to use?
09-Feb-17, 11:58
(08-Feb-17 05:03)feelsamazing Wrote:  why not make it so we can choose which to use?

You can already choose dark theme?
11-Feb-17, 05:16
I've used the dark theme as soon as it came out, its a lot more relaxing on the eyes Smile
11-Feb-17, 22:50
i can't remember when was the last time that i used White theme D:
25-Feb-17, 09:54
yes
14-Mar-17, 21:42
why not a totally custom forum design? I see this is a free skin, there are many many options other than just changing from light to dark.

If you want any design services please get in touch (web designer for corporate businesses for the last 10 years).
15-Mar-17, 09:25
(14-Mar-17 21:42)Xander95 Wrote:  why not a totally custom forum design? I see this is a free skin, there are many many options other than just changing from light to dark.

If you want any design services please get in touch (web designer for corporate businesses for the last 10 years).

Feel free to send me a portfolio Smile in pm if you want
15-Mar-17, 21:38 (This post was last modified: 15-Mar-17 21:49 by Xander95.)
(15-Mar-17 09:25)Division Wrote:  
(14-Mar-17 21:42)Xander95 Wrote:  why not a totally custom forum design? I see this is a free skin, there are many many options other than just changing from light to dark.

I can show you some of the non corporate work I have done. I am tied with contracts to not disclose the companies I have worked for - UK financial services companies.

For completeness - languages used in by day to day working life include html, php, css, javascript, c#, asp.net and SQL.

I currently work in Business Intelligence setting up BI solutions mostly based on Microsoft full BI stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS - Reporting services, analysis servers & integration services) - very data intensive.
15-Mar-17, 21:55
(15-Mar-17 21:38)Xander95 Wrote:  
(15-Mar-17 09:25)Division Wrote:  

I can show you some of the non corporate work I have done. I am tied with contracts to not disclose the companies I have worked for - UK financial services companies.

For completeness - languages used in by day to day working life include html, php, css, javascript, c#, asp.net and SQL.

I currently work in Business Intelligence setting up BI solutions mostly based on Microsoft full BI stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS - Reporting services, analysis servers & integration services) - very data intensive.

I was just interested in some related work you can show Smile feel free to continue the talk in PM if you can provide.
17-Mar-17, 00:00
I literally just found the theme changer, dakr > everything else it should be default imo
18-May-17, 19:28
dark, dark, dark. All the way..

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)